Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our multi-speciality hospital focuses on providing exceptional medical care to all the residents of Agra and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Ujala Cygnus Rainbow Hospital (Agra)
Ujala Cygnus Rainbow Hospital in Agra , is a 200 bedded multispecialty hospital which provides world class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society at affordable prices whilst maintaining high standard of ethical practice and professional competency with emphasis on transparency and highest level of hospitality .
We have adopted the latest means to operate at a global perspective and yet meet the norms, rules and regulations set by local, state and national authorities. We are the largest standalone private sector hospital in Agra and our range of services offered make the hospital a force of reckon in the field of superspeciality and tertiary medical care.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Rainbow Hospital (Agra)
We offer treatment for a wide range of health problems.
- Medical Oncology
- General Surgery
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Often, we ignore our health and do not think rationally when choosing a hospital. Most people follow their intuition and make arbitrary decisions. However, you must select top-quality hospitals to get the most benefits. Qualities that you must consider while choosing a hospital are:
- Presence of doctors
You must prefer a hospital with 24/7 availability of doctors. As it is essential to take care of your health, you must have a medical care team. While choosing a hospital, try to take references from your friends and family members. Moreover, you may consult a doctor whom you trust.
- Check accommodations
You must take care of your hospital accommodation, especially when accompanied by your relatives. Moreover, it would help if you visited a hygienic place to recover quickly after your treatment. If you look for a hospital for your treatment, you may choose one with proper and adequate space. Check the availability according to your needs.
- Insurance cover
If your hospital does not take your insurance policy, you will experience a surge in expenses. Therefore, try to shortlist a hospital that accepts your policy. It will not only reduce your financial burden but will also make your claims easy.
You must choose an accredited hospital for your treatment. Joint Commission International and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers are the two boards that certify hospitals.
The above pointers will help you make an informed choice. So you may consider these points before choosing a hospital for yourself. As hospitalisation is crucial, you must select your hospital stay wisely.
If you want to visit a hospital for general treatment, you may choose one around your vicinity. For example, if you live in Agra, you may choose a top hospital in Agra like the Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. We are among the top 10 hospitals in Agra. Moreover, you may choose us for complex surgeries.
At Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital, our service range and availability of trained medical staff makes us one of the best private hospitals in Agra. So if you want to visit one of the best multispeciality hospitals in Agra for your treatment, you may choose us.
Once you get admitted to a hospital, you may expect these services:
- You can expect trained medical staff on duty. They have the right skills, knowledge, and experience to assist the doctor in providing you with the best treatment possible.
- If you are at risk, the staff checks the possible risks for your safety.
- If your health deteriorates after the treatment, the hospital staff checks the causes of such mishaps. Moreover, they issue an apology and take meticulous care of your health. In addition, they ensure that the same issues do not hamper the health of other patients.
- Medical care staff take extra care of children, older adults, and young people who are more vulnerable to specific health conditions.
- In case of doubts, you may expect that the medical care staff will take guidance from their superior.
- The staff compiles your medical record and stores them securely for future references.
The hospitals increase their efficiency by following:
- Better management of time and excellent effort. Every hospital has busy hours, and they take care of their patients during those hours. Moreover, they provide the patients with a better response by managing the appointments efficiently.
- They provide a hygienic environment to the patients and their relatives. Every hospital ensures proper sanitation to reduce the risk of infections and diseases.
- According to the leading medical experts, a nutritious diet is essential for proper recovery after your treatment, and a healthy diet ensures proper recovery. The hospital staff takes care of your food and water to provide you with a faster recovery.
- Medical care staff are trained to provide you with proper guidance. Their training involves empathy towards patients and working under professional advice.
- They have access to varied information, which helps them manage your care.
- Medical care staff have access to your health information. Moreover, they store your personal records accurately for future references.
- Hospital staff need your consent before taking any step. Moreover, they will guide you to make an informed decision.
Hospitals are caring because:
- Hospital staff are divided into various teams, and these teams work together to give you the required care.
- Hospitals always compare their service quality with other hospitals. The comparison helps them improve their services.
- Healthcare professionals treat you with dignity and care.
- The important thing to know is that you are not alone. You can easily talk to the staff. If you need advice on your health, you may ask your doctors, nurses and other support staff.
- Hospital staff understands the need to deliver the correct information to you. So they use straightforward language to make you know your health condition.
- Medical care staff are compassionate and try to help you in every situation.
Hospitals are responsive because:
- Medical care staff provide emotional support during your care and treatment. Moreover, they guide you and your family through a proper treatment.
- The staff makes you independent by helping you manage your health.
- The hospital takes care of your needs and makes an individualised treatment plan.
- Before suggesting the proper treatment, the hospital and staff take heed of your age, gender, health status, and other demographic factors.
- You can use the services at your convenience.
- You can easily manage your appointments in a responsive hospital. Moreover, they try not to entertain delays, appointment cancellations, and long waiting times.
- If your treatment is affected by any changes or disruptions, you may expect a response from the staff.
- You may complain or raise a concern mid-treatment. The hospital staff gives excellent consideration to problems and responds quickly with amendments.
Most hospitals in Agra follow a patient-friendly policy. If you are looking to take advantage of these policies, you may contact Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital, one of the best hospitals in Agra. We follow and encourage a patient-friendly approach and are among the top hospitals in Agra. Therefore, you may contact us to take the services of one of the best hospitals in Agra.