Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of gynecologists in Agra focus on providing exceptional gyno care to all the residents of Agra and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Agra
We offer treatment for a wide range of gynecological problems.
- Gynaecologic illness
- Polycystic Ovarian
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Menstrual abnormalities
- Premenstrual syndromes
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endocrinological disorders
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Urologic disorders
- Cancers of the Reproductive tract- Uterine, Ovaries, etc.
- Infertility Treatment
- IVF Treatment
- Fibroids Treatment
- IUI Treatment
Other Infertility Treatments
- Inhal Corrective Surgery
- Mullerian Defects- Corrective surgery
- Stimulating ovulation with fertility drugs
- Ovulation Induction
- Egg Freezing
- Vaginal vault prolapse repair
- Pelvic floor repair
- Sling operation
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A field of medicine dealing with the diagnosis, management and treatment for the diseases and injuries associated with the female reproductive system is called gynaecology. Another field of study related to gynaecology is obstetrics, which deals with women in their pregnancy.
There are both medicine and surgery involved in gynaecology. For benign illnesses, the doctor may provide you with pharmacological and hormonal treatments. But if you suffer from more severe issues like cancer, fibroids, etc., the gynaecologist will most definitely consider surgical removal.
If you have been afflicted with an illness related to your reproductive system, the best possible approach for treatment would be to get in touch with the best gynecologist in Agra. For issues like cancer, you must consider finding the top gynecologist in Agra and undergoing treatment.
If you are looking to have your treatment among the top 5 gynecologists in Agra, you may consider visiting Ujala Cygnus Hospital. Our specialists are known to be some of the best gynaecologist in Agra.
A specialist doctor who diagnoses and treats the illness and injuries associated with the female reproductive system is a known gynaecologist. They specialise in treating issues with the female reproductive parts, including fallopian tubes, breasts, uterus, ovaries, etc.
According to the experts, approximately 80% of the women who visit gynaecologists are between the ages of 15 and 45. These doctors can provide reproductive health services for women, including Pap tests, pelvic exams, cancer screenings, diagnosis and treatment for vaginal infections, infertility, pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, etc.
Some gynaecologists may also practice as obstetricians, providing care to pregnant women during childbirth. If a gynaecologist specialises in obstetrics, they will be referred to as an Ob-Gyn.
If you want treatment for vaginal infections, look for the best gynecologist doctor in Agra. In that case, you may consider visiting Ujala Cygnus Hospital. Our specialists are recognised among the top 5 gynecologists in Agra.
A gynaecologist may perform several diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Here are a few of them:
- Ovary removal
- Biopsies for the uterus if cancer is suspected in the woman’s womb.
- A biopsy may be taken from the cervix in case of cervical cancer suspicion.
- Ultrasound for reproductive organs
- Uterine fibroid removal
- Diagnosis and treatment for urinary incontinence.
- Cervical, vulva, vaginal, uterine or ovarian cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Hysterectomy or uterus removal
- Surgical removal of fallopian tubes
- Hysteroscopy and colposcopy (in this procedure, the gynaecologist examines the insides of your uterus with an endoscope-like instrument)
- Routine pap smear from cervix
- Diagnosis and treatment for STI or sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis and treatment for symptoms of menstruation like heavy bleeding.
If you are looking for treatment for any of the above-stated issues, you may consider looking for the best gynecologist in Agra. One way to go would be to visit Ujala Cygnus Hospital, as our specialists are considered to be the best gynecologist doctors in Agra.
Whether you are 15 or 45, going to a gynaecologist for the first time is always a nerve-wracking experience. Upon arrival, you may feel a little embarrassed and out of place. But if you know what to expect and how you can improve your experience, it won’t be half bad.
Here are a few ways you may improve your first experience of going to a gynaecologist:
- Please don’t feel uncomfortable or awkward: Gynecologists are trained at dealing with female genitalia and don’t have any awkwardness about it. You may feel a little awkward the first time, which is quite normal. But you have to remember that it is for your good, and the doctor is doing their job to help maintain your health.
- Be honest: If you haven’t been to a gynaecologist before, you must have heard all kinds of things from other patients. But you have to understand that half of the hearsay is untrue. So you may want to be honest with your doctor about your menstrual cycle, sex life, etc., and keep them in the loop. Remember not to shy away from sharing every little detail. Your health should be the priority.
- Hygiene under control: Just waxing or shaving your private parts is not enough to keep your hygiene in check. You must clean it properly every day, especially before you visit your gynaecologist.
- Genital exam: As gynaecology is a medical science associated with the reproductive system, the doctor asking you to expose your private area won’t be out of order. The doctor will assess your vaginal opening, including the vulva, anus, labia and clitoris. The vagina is like any other part of your body that needs proper care. So do not feel uncomfortable.
- Periods are not a no-go: It may be possible for you to experience your periods right around your gynaecological appointment. You may be thinking of postponing it. You may still go ahead with your appointment. But if it is an emergency, go ahead at all costs.
- The ideal age for a visit is 13 to 15: According to the experts, the ideal age for you or your child to visit the gynaecologist is between 13 and 15. Don’t worry if you are much older but haven’t been to the gynaecologist yet. Just book an appointment, and go ahead.
- Take someone with you: If it’s your first time visiting a gynaecologist, it may be intimidating for any number of reasons. So take someone with you for comfort and support.
- Doctors don’t care about appearance: One of the most important things you need to remember is that gynaecologists don’t care how your private parts look. They don’t care if you are shaven or not. However you look, the doctor has most probably already seen it.
- Doctors will keep your information confidential: If you are worried about anyone knowing the private information about your gynaecological visit, you must understand that these doctors are sworn to confidentiality. Leaking any information about anyone is against their ethics and conduct.
It is suggested that you keep all these things in mind while looking for the best gynecologist in Agra. If you want treatment for an illness or injury associated with your reproductive system, visit Ujala Cygnus Hospital, where we have empanelled some of the top 10 gynaecologists in Agra.