Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our Nephrology Department in Agra focuses on providing exceptional nephro care to all the residents of Agra and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Agra
We offer treatment for a wide range of kidney problems.
- Acute & Chronic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes Renal Failure
- Blood in Urine
- Dialysis/Peritoneal Dialysis
- Catheter Insertion
- Kidney Biopsy
- Transplant Nephrology
Acute & Chronic Kidney Disease
Polycystic Kidney Disease
Diabetes Renal Failure
Blood in Urine
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A doctor of medicine who deals with the diagnosis, management and treatment of conditions associated with the kidney is known as a nephrologist. Nephrologists are also highly skilled and qualified at treating any complication you may have in the rest of your body due to kidney dysfunction. Your doctor may suggest you visit a nephrologist if they detect you are having any symptoms of kidney issues like kidney infections, dysfunctions, growths, etc.
They provide you with a treatment for all conditions associated with your kidneys, either directly or indirectly. Here are a few common kidney-related issues that are treated by the nephrologist:
- Glomerular conditions like nephrotic syndrome and glomerulonephritis.
- Tubular defects
- Kidney infections
- Long-term or advanced kidney conditions
- Kidney vascular conditions like renal artery stenosis
- Tubulointerstitial kidney diseases
If you exhibit symptoms associated with any of these conditions, you may want to get in touch with the best nephrologist in Agra. In that case, you may visit Ujala Cygnus Hospital, as our specialists are regarded as among the best kidney doctors in Agra.
You may also consult with our kidney specialist doctors in Agra if you have a kidney condition and are looking for dialysis.
Often, issues with your kidneys are considered the beginning of chronic kidney diseases or CKD. However, these diseases may last for a long time, gradually worsen, and result in kidney failure. So it would be helpful if CKDs were diagnosed and treated early on. Otherwise, they may transform into kidney failure.
It’s necessary to understand your body well and realise when something is wrong. Otherwise, you won’t get a proper diagnosis in time, resulting in more significant problems. Here are a few conditions you may want to visit a kidney hospital for:
- Protein in urine: One of the earliest signs of kidney disease is the protein in your urine. It is common to have protein in the blood. The primary function of your kidneys is to clean out all the wastage and toxins from your blood, just leaving essential nutrients, including protein, behind. When damaged, the tiny filters in your kidney start allowing a protein called albumin out of the blood into your urine. So you must visit a nephrologist to have this problem treated as soon as possible.
- Acute kidney injury: It is a condition in which the kidneys stop working properly in a matter of hours or days. It is a severe issue and can turn deadly if not treated in time. The symptoms of this disease are usually exhibited by people of old age and are admitted to the hospital. But you may also be affected by it due to an infection, injury, or a prescribed or OTC medication.
- Kidney pain: This type of pain is usually felt between the upper and middle parts of your back. However, that doesn’t mean every back pain should be associated with your kidneys.
- Blood in the urine: Seeing blood in the urine can be nerve-wracking. It means that either your kidneys or the urinary tract have some defect. Although having blood in the urine is termed a kidney problem, it doesn’t mean you suffer from a kidney-related disease. But you should take it as an initial sign and get it checked as early as possible to ensure the problem doesn’t turn into a disease. The treatment for this kind of ailment depends on what its root cause is.
- Kidney infection: When bacteria spread out of your kidneys into the other parts of the urinary tract, it results in a kidney infection. A few of the common symptoms of this condition include vomiting, fever, pain in the back, groin, sides, etc. Because of their anatomy, women are more vulnerable to kidney infections than men. Treating these infections can help you prevent long-term kidney damage and even kidney failure.
- Kidney stones: Kidney stones are one of the most common afflictions associated with the kidneys. When certain materials inside your kidneys build up and harden, they result in a condition commonly called kidney stones. Large kidney stones can be pretty painful when they move through your urinary tract. But when it comes to smaller stones, sometimes, you may not even feel them passing through the tract with the urine. When these stones pass through your body with the urine, it is called passing a kidney stone.
Besides these diseases mentioned above, hepatitis C is a medical condition that affects your liver. Your liver is one of the crucial parts of your body that converts your diet into nutrients and discards the toxins. Although a condition related to the liver, hepatitis C may cause kidney diseases, and the treatment (if not given properly) for kidney failure may result in hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C can be quite dangerous and may result in more life-threatening conditions like liver cancer, cirrhosis, etc. So it would be best if you consulted with a kidney specialist doctor in Agra immediately. Ujala Cygnus Hospital has a few of the best nephrologists in Agra on board to provide you relief from severe ailments like hepatitis C.
Suppose you suffer from any of these conditions mentioned above. In that case, you may want to consider visiting Ujala Cygnus Hospital for treatment, as we have some of the best nefrologists in Agra. Are you searching for the best kidney doctor in Agra? Then, call and schedule an appointment with our specialists today.
Here are a few symptoms of kidney problems:
- Poor sleep: According to several studies, there is a causal link between chronic kidney disease or CKD and sleep apnea due to toxins buildup, narrowing throat, etc.
- Swollen feet and face: Swelling in your face, feet, hands, ankles, etc., may be due to fluid buildup.
- Shortness of breath: In the case of kidney diseases, your body does not produce enough erythropoietin, due to which you may suffer from anaemia. In that case, you may feel a shortness of breath.
- Foul breath: When your kidneys cannot filter the toxins as well as they should, it results in foul breath.
Other than these above-stated symptoms, you may experience tiredness, itchiness, muscle cramps, foggy head, brown and bloody urine, low appetite, etc. In addition, shortness of breath can be an extremely stressful experience. So getting in touch with the best kidney specialist in Agra would be helpful.
If you exhibit any of these symptoms, it would be wise to visit a kidney specialist doctor in Agra. Are you looking for a kidney specialist? In that case, you may want to visit Ujala Cygnus Hospital, as we have empanelled some of the top nephrologists in Agra.