Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of neurologists in Agra focus on providing exceptional neuro care to all the residents of Agra and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Agra
Our doctors provide a wide range of neurological treatments & surgeries.
Conditions We Treat
- Dementia (Alzheimer’s)
- Brain Tumour
- Spine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Aneurysms / AVM
- Cerebral Palsy & Spasticity
- Head Injuries – EDH, SDH, Contusions etc.
- Intracranial Tumours
- Skull Base Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Hydrocephalus Surgery
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc Surgeries
- Degenerative Spine Surgeries
- Surgeries For Spine Tumours
- Spinal Injuries & Fractures
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
I wish to thank Doctor on her behalf for exceptional efforts and support she expanded to me like a family through the entire phase and even from then on.
She is one Dr. I would say is very true to her profession and has a very good nature.
Undoubtedly she is the best neuro physician in Agra as she was always supportive, answered all my queries, and cleared all my doubts.
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A branch of medical science that deals with the study, diagnosis, management and treatment of the illness and injuries associated with the nervous system is referred to as neurology. The nervous system is arguably one of the most sophisticated and complex systems in the human body. It helps coordinate and regulate the body functions and activities. The two major divisions of your nervous system are:
- Central Nervous System: It controls your brain and the spinal cord.
- Peripheral Nervous System: It controls all the other neural receptors in your body, such as ears, eyes, skin and other senses.
A neurologist is a medical doctor who specialises in the field of neurology. They treat the illness with respect to the spinal cord, brain, nerves and the other parts of your nervous system. These illnesses include:
- Demyelinating illnesses like neuromyelitis optica and multiple sclerosis.
- Infections in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Spinal cord disorders.
- Cerebrovascular disease like stroke.
- Headache disorders.
- Movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- Seizure illnesses like epilepsy.
- Speech and language disorders.
If you suffer from a demyelinating illness, you may want to consult with the best neurologist in Agra. Although they may help you diagnose, manage, and treat these diseases, the neurologist won’t perform surgical procedures. For that, you will be referred to a neurosurgeon.
Approaching the best neuro physician in Agra for treatment would also be necessary if you have been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative illness like ALS or Parkinson’s. We at Ujala Cygnus Hospital can provide you with treatment with a few of the best neurologists in Agra.
A doctor of medicine who provides the diagnosis, management and treatment for diseases associated with your nervous system is known as a neurologist. They treat the disorders linked to your nervous system, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, concussions, migraines, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
They are highly skilled in diagnosing very complex conditions like ALS with the help of your medical history, diagnostic tests and a physical exam which may include tests for vision, strength, coordination, gait, mental status, speech, sensation, reflexes, etc. Although medical science is becoming increasingly dependent on the latest technology, the field of neurology will forever be a vital component in a patient’s assessment.
A few of the diagnostic tests that may be used for neurological evaluation are as follows:
- MRI or magnetic resonance imaging
- Electromyography (EMG)/Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Computer-assisted tomography (CAT) or Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Lumbar Puncture or LP for cerebral spinal fluid analysis
- Electroencephalography or EEG
Then there are neurologists specialising in diagnosing, managing, and treating neurological afflictions in children. These neurologists are called child neurologists or pediatric neurologists. They treat many of the same illnesses in children like epilepsy, Tourette’s syndrome, migraine, stroke, etc., but also treat developmental and neurogenetic issues.
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with a neurological or developmental illness, you may want to consult with the best neurologist in Agra for your treatment.
Neurological conditions like demyelinating illnesses, seizure illnesses, spinal cord disorders, cerebrovascular disorders, etc., should be treated by specialists. To consult with the top neurologists in Agra, call and schedule an appointment with the specialists at Ujala Cygnus Hospital.
Our doctors are recognised among the best neuro physicians in Agra. Furthermore, we are widely recognised as the best hospital for the world-class facilities we provide. In addition to MRIs, CT Scans, EEG, EMG, and various other state-of-the-art technology, we have a team of the best neurologist doctors in Agra who can diagnose the symptoms effectively and offer the right treatment.
A doctor who diagnoses, manages, and treats the illnesses associated with the nervous system is commonly referred to as a neurologist. As the neurological components in your body control, most functions performed by you, being afflicted with a neurological illness may influence simple activities like walking, speaking, etc. In addition, your senses may get affected along with pain. But neurologists are skilled enough to provide you with a comprehensive diagnosis and effective treatment to manage neurological illnesses.
Here are a few conditions in which you may want to visit a neurologist:
- You are experiencing migraines: One of the common reasons to visit the neurologist may be that you frequently experience migraines. These migraines may last from hours to days, leaving you with throbbing pain. You may be sensitive to bright light, strong smells, and loud sounds during migraines. Two of the most common triggers for migraines are food and stress. That’s why consulting with a neurologist would be beneficial.
- In case of a brain or spinal cord injury: If you have experienced a brain or spinal cord injury, the symptoms may involve dizziness, loss of consciousness, headaches, seizures, and pain. These injuries may also affect your behaviour, memory and cognitive thinking. So consult with a neurologist for a diagnosis and treatment.
- In case of stroke: When the blood supply to your brain is suddenly interrupted, it results in a stroke. During a stroke, you may experience weakness, clumsiness, numbness, confusion, severe headache, vision loss, etc. The cause could be internal bleeding in the brain or even a blockage in the blood supply. The diagnosis for this affliction may include a brain scan. The neurologist will assess the images from the scan to check for any blockages or internal bleeding. The doctor will try to dissolve the blockage and work on the rehabilitation.
- In case of seizures: Seizures can be quite menacing. They may result in uncontrolled movements, strange sensations, loss of consciousness, etc. The causes of seizures can be both long and short term. So you may want to visit a neurologist for the diagnosis and treatment.
- In the case of neuropathic pain: When an illness or injury damages your nerves, the pain inflicted is commonly referred to as neuropathic pain. One of the common illnesses that may cause neuropathic pain is diabetes. This kind of pain may also be due to damage in your brain or spinal cord and won’t be relieved with just an OTC or prescribed medication. So it would be best if you visited a neurologist.
Other than the ones mentioned above, the conditions for which you may want to consult with the top neuro physician in Agra are multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s diseases, ALS or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, etc.
At Ujala Cygnus Hospital, we have a team of the best neurologists in Agra who aim to provide you with the best treatment for neurological illnesses like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, concussions, migraines, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
If you have been experiencing symptoms of a disease like ALS, you may want to look for the top neurologist in Agra. Getting treated under the guidance of the best neurologist doctor in Agra would also help if you have been diagnosed with a cerebrovascular illness like stroke.
If you want your symptoms to be diagnosed and treated by the top brain specialist doctors in Agra, visit the Ujala Cygnus Hospital or log on to www.ujalacygnus.com.