Why Ujala Cygnus For Heart Problems?
Our 13+ heart hospitals are well equipped with the latest technology and provide exceptional medical care in North India with 24×7 presence of Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologist, ICU, modular, OT’s with CT scan & comprehensive trauma care.
Network of Hospitals
We offer treatment for a wide range of cardiologists problems.
- Electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency ablation for supraventricular and ventricular tachyarrhythmia
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Computed
- ICD and combo device implantation
- Coronary & Radial Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral angioplasty can be done for the Carotid, renal vessel, and upper/lower limb vessel
- Stress Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring
- Colour Doppler
Other Services Include
- 24X7 advanced life support ambulances
- Cardiac Care units (CCU)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Flat-panel fixed Cath lab
- Catheterization laboratories
- Non-invasive investigations
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Our Team Of Doctors
Highly experienced and skilled team of cardiologists doctors & surgeons who have been trained in leading hospitals.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Largest Chain Of Multispeciality Hospitals Across North India
We have been gaining trust by saving & caring for lives with dignity, affordability & best quality.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Hear It From Our Patients!
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
In today’s age, a healthy lifestyle sounds like a dream. People are so involved in their work and external appearance, that they have started forgetting the importance of good health. This ignorance and negligence led [lead nahi lead hoga] to various health problems, and heart disease is one of the most common ailments. And when a person develops heart disease, he or she is left with no other option but to visit a cardiologist. In the following sections, you’ll get to know the primary reasons to visit a cardiologist. But, before that, you should also know what a cardiologist can offer. If you are a heart patient looking for the best cardiac treatment then you can book your appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospitals. We [they nahi hoga] are available in 13 locations of north India and rising as the best heart specialist hospitals in Karnal, Kanpur, Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, and Kaithal.
What does a cardiologist offer?
A cardiologist is a medical specialist in heart-related problems. His job is to diagnose diseases of the cardiovascular system, advise laboratory tests, and recommend treatment options. If needed, the cardiologist can perform typical procedures, including heart catheterizations, angioplasty, and pacemaker insertion.
Wait! If you are facing heart-related problems, but have been avoiding them for long,this is the right time to book your appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospitals. We have the best heart specialist doctors in Karnal and other cities, including Kanpur, Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, and Kaithal.
Reasons to visit a cardiologist
The reason to visit a cardiologist can be either preventive or prescriptive. While prescriptive visits are needed when you experience symptoms of heart disease, preventive visits are needed if you are at a high risk of heart ailments. You can learn about these in the following six points.
Hey! If you are already visiting a cardiologist and their services are not satisfactory, what are you waiting for? Book your appointment with Ujala Cygnus Hospitals. We have the best heart specialist hospitals in Kaithal and other cities in North India, including Kanpur, Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, and Karnal. We also have the best heart specialists doctors in Kaithal, Kanpur, Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, and Karnal.
Concerning symptoms: Chest pain, dizziness, shortness of breath, fainting, fatigue, difficulty in swallowing, intense indigestion, and heaviness in the chest can be some of the primary symptoms that should be considered when visiting a cardiologist. Based on your symptom or problem, a cardiologist can go for a specific technology to identify whether you are having heart attack symptoms and, accordingly, will advise or create a treatment plan for you.
So, if you are experiencing chest pain and discomfort, fainting, or other symptoms mentioned above, and looking for the best heart specialist hospitals in Kanpur, Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal, or Kaithal, you can visit one of our Ujala Cygnus multi-specialty hospitals.
Family history of heart disease or heart attack or strokes: If you have a family history of heart-related problems, you are more likely to develop heart diseases. Based on your family history related to heart problems, your cardiologist can advise or create a special plan for you.
If you have a history of family heart problems and want to consult a cardiologist, book your appointment with the best heart specialist doctors in Kanpur at Ujala Cygnus Hospital.
Related conditions: There may be some other health-related problems that can lead to heart problems. For instance, gum disease increases the risk of heart attack by two to three times. Diabetes may also result in heart-related problems, as chances of damaging blood vessels and nerves that control our heart become higher with the increase in blood sugar level. Also, with high blood pressure the force of blood in the arteries increases, which can lead to damage of artery walls. Apart from this, kidney disease and a history of smoking may also lead to a heart attack or stroke. Consult with a cardiologist if you have any of the problems mentioned above.
If you are a frequent smoker and are experiencing chest discomfort or chest pain, you might want to book an appointment with a cardiologist in a good hospital then book your appointment with the best heart specialist hospitals in Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal, Kaithal at Ujala Cygnus Hospitals.
Exercising: Including workout sessions in your daily routine is good for health, but if you are above 40 years old, you need to consult your doctor before starting your exercise routine. A doctor will guide you on what types of exercises you should do. He may also refer you to a cardiologist, in case he is not able to decide on how much exercise you should indulge in.
If you are 40 or above and planning to start doing exercise but before that want to have consultation with a cardiologist then book your appointment with the best heart specialist doctors in Kanpur, Kurukshetra, Kashipur, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal, Kaithal at Ujala Cygnus Hospitals.
High blood pressure or cholesterol: Increase in blood pressure levels and cholesterol are primary causes of cardiovascular-related diseases. Even though a general physician can monitor your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and prescribe medicines to keep them under check, a cardiologist can help you identify the root causes behind the problem. He can also tell you if the high levels can result in cardiovascular-related diseases.
If you are frequently facing high blood pressure or cholesterol-related problems, this is the time to give it a second thought and consult a cardiologist, you can visit your nearest Ujala Cygnus Hospital as we have the best heart specialist hospitals in Kashipur, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal and Kaithal.
Preeclampsia during pregnancy: During pregnancy, the chances of developing heart-related diseases are significantly higher than at other times. For this reason, during pregnancy, you should consult a cardiologist to assess the risks of developing heart disease.
If you are facing difficulties during pregnancy, don’t take risks. Book your appointment with Ujala Cygnus Hospitals as we have the best heart specialist doctors in Kanpur, Kashipur, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Sonipat, Karnal and Kaithal.
A heart hospital can be evaluated based on three major factors: cardiologists, staff, and medical facilities. When evaluating which heart hospital is best for your needs, you need to ensure that all these factors meet your expectations. If you are looking for all these factors then book your appointment in the best heart specialist hospitals in Panipat, Kashipur, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Karnal, Kaithal at Ujala Cygnus Hospitals.
- Cardiologists: Cardiologists are medical experts who specialize in heart-related illnesses. They can be categorized as invasive, non-invasive, or interventional, based on their area of expertise. When deciding on which hospital you visit, ensure that cardiologists working there have expertise in all three treatments, and have a strong track record of success in this field. If you are planning to visit the best heart specialist doctors in Panipat Kashipur, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Karnal, Kaithal, book your appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospitals.
- Medical staff: Medical staff plays an important role in your recovery. While the staff assists cardiologists in everyday treatment needs, it also provides emotional support during the entire treatment process. For this reason, you should ensure that the hospital’s staff is friendly, patient, and equipped with the necessary technical knowledge. If you want to have the best experience with medical staff during your treatment, book your appointment with Ujala Cygnus Hospitals as we have the best heart specialist hospitals in Sonipat, Panipat Kashipur, Kurukshetra, Karnal and Kaithal.
- Medical facilities: Heart hospitals are very technical, and require complex and expensive machines and equipment. The medical equipment includes a defibrillator, vascular stents, pacemaker, electrocardiogram (EKG), heart-lung bypass machines, and stress test systems. Ensure that the hospital you choose for the treatment of heart problems is equipped with the necessary facilities and equipment.
Ujala Cygnus Healthcare group provides the best medical facilities at affordable prices. We are also known for having the best heart specialist doctors in Sonipat, Panipat Kashipur, Kurukshetra, Karnal and Kaithal.
Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals, spread across four states in North India with 13 units equipped with multiple specialties and beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator(TPA) panel including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
We have empanelled some of the –
- Best cardiologists in Kanpur
- Best cardiologists in Kurukshetra
- Best cardiologists in Panipat
- Best cardiologist in Sonipat
- Best cardiologist in Kaithal
- Best cardiologist in Kashipur
- Best cardiologist in Karnal
- Best cardiologist in Bahadurgarh
- Best cardiologist in Rama Vihar
Our super speciality hospitals have been rated as some of the-
- Best Heart Hospitals In Kurukshetra
- Best Heart Hospitals In Panipat
- Best Heart Hospitals In Sonipat
- Best Heart Hospitals In Kaithal
- Best Heart Hospitals In Bahadurgarh
- Best Heart Hospitals In Karnal
- Best Heart Hospitals In Rewari
- Best Heart Hospitals In Kashipur
- Best Heart Hospitals In Varanasi
- Best Heart Hospitals In Kanpur
- Best Heart Hospitals In Rama Vihar
- Best Heart Hospitals In Nangloi