Knee Replacement Surgery At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Offers
Minimal Hospital Stay
Minimal Pain & Swelling
Minimal Risks & Complications
Why Ujala Cygnus For Knee Replacement Surgery?
We have some of India’s top doctors for knee replacement surgery empanelled with us. With over 1 lakh knee replacement surgeries done, our doctors have extensive experience in knee replacement surgery procedures.
Network of Hospitals
Our Team Of Doctors
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Our Multispeciality Hospitals In Haryana
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Hear It From Our Patients!
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Total knee replacement surgery, also called knee arthroplasty, is a common yet major orthopaedic procedure used to replace the damaged or worn out surfaces of the knee. The orthopaedic surgeon will replace these surfaces with an implant or prosthesis, which will relieve pain and increase mobility, allowing maximum knee motion.
- Your knee pain persists and recurs over time
- Your knee pain prevents you from sleeping
- Stiff or swollen knees
- A decrease in knee motion
- You are unable to bend your knee properly
- Severe knee pain during and after exercise
- You are unable to do whatever you want, the reason being the knee pain
- Medication and other treatment options are not able to provide relief
- Difficulty walking, jogging or climbing stairs
- Morning stiffness, which typically lasts less than 30 minutes
- You have had a previous ACL injury
Knee replacement surgery might be a very good option for you if chronic knee pain, inflammation and swelling are troubling you a lot. It is wise to consider surgery if your condition does not get better with rest, medications, or other non-surgical treatments, or physical therapy. Consult expert orthopedic surgeons who specialize in orthopedic surgeries at Ujala Cygnus and get relief of the constant, troubling knee pain.
The majority of patients who undergo total knee replacement surgery for knee pain treatment have dramatic improvement within weeks of the surgery. The knee pain caused by the damaged knee is relieved when a new gliding surface is constructed. After about a month or two, most patients are walking comfortably with support. After muscle strength is restored, patients who have a knee transplant can enjoy most everyday activities.
Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals spread across four states in North India with 13 units equipped with multiple specialties and beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator(TPA) panels, including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
Ujala Cygnus Provides –
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Kurukshetra
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Panipat
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Sonipat
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Kaithal
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Bahadurgarh
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Karnal
- Knee Replacement Surgery In Rewari
We Have Empanelled Some Of The –
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Kurukshetra
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Panipat
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Sonipat
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Kaithal
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Bahadurgarh
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Karnal
- Best Knee Replacement Surgeons In Rewari
Fill The Form To Get Details On-
- Knee Replacement Cost In Kurukshetra
- Knee Replacement Cost In Panipat
- Knee Replacement Cost In Sonipat
- Knee Replacement Cost In Kaithal
- Knee Replacement Cost In Bahadurgarh
- Knee Replacement Cost In Karnal
- Knee Replacement Cost In Rewari