Shoulder Replacement Surgery At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Offers
Minimal Hospital Stay
Minimal Pain & Swelling
Minimal Risks & Complications
Why Ujala Cygnus For Shoulder Replacement Surgery?
We have some of India’s top doctors for shoulder replacement surgery empanelled with us. With over 1 lakh shoulder replacement surgeries done, our doctors have extensive experience in shoulder replacement surgery procedures.
Network of Hospitals
Our Team Of Doctors
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Our Multispeciality Hospitals In Haryana
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a highly complex procedure under which the damaged bones of the shoulder joint are replaced with artificial joints, scarred tissues are removed, and muscles are balanced to restore the maximum amount of arm functionality.
It requires a highly skilled team of surgeons who have substantial experience to perform a shoulder replacement surgery.
With proper treatment and care of the arm, patients can have sufficient freedom of movement.
Shoulder Replacement is beneficial in varied arthritis condition. Prominent of them are Osteoarthritis and Inflammatory arthritis. Many people suffering from these conditions experience reduced pain and better mobility of their shoulders.
The prominent conditions where Shoulder Replacement is helpful:
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Impingement
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Stress Fractures
- Ligament Tears
This duration is variable to a person. In general, a person might take around eight weeks to recover completely. Whereas for a person to do heavy labour, the duration may even extend upto a couple of months or as per Shoulder Replacement Surgeons.
Timeline Of Complete Recovery
Soon after the surgery: The patient is permitted to use his/her hand and wrist.
One day of surgery: The patient’s hand is immobilised through the temporary sling, whereas some pain might be experienced. A temporary pain of surgery is present, and the pain of arthritis is gone.
2nd day of Surgery: X-Ray is taken & the patient is assured of the surgery’s success.
Six weeks: The patient is free to use the whole arm and shoulder. Light activity is permitted.
8 Weeks (In some cases): The patients are allowed to use their arm and shoulder actively.
3 Months: Patients are allowed some range of motion in the shoulder and experience some weakness.
Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals spread across four states in North India with 13 units equipped with multiple specialties and beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator(TPA) panels, including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
Ujala Cygnus Provides –
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Kurukshetra
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Panipat
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Sonipat
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Kaithal
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Bahadurgarh
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Karnal
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery In Rewari
We Have Empanelled Some Of The –
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Kurukshetra
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Panipat
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Sonipat
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Kaithal
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Bahadurgarh
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Karnal
- Best Shoulder Replacement Surgeons In Rewari
Fill The Form To Get Details On-
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Kurukshetra
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Panipat
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Sonipat
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Kaithal
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Bahadurgarh
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Karnal
- Shoulder Replacement Cost In Rewari