Why Ujala Cygnus For Tinnitus Treatment?
We have some of India’s top doctors for Tinnitus treatment empanelled with us. With over 1 lakh patients treated for Tinnitus, our doctors have extensive experience in tinnitus treatment procedures.
Network of Hospitals
Largest Chain Of Multispeciality Hospitals Across North India
We have been gaining trust by saving & caring for lives with dignity, affordability & best quality.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s not clear exactly what causes tinnitus, but it’s thought to be a problem with how the ear hears sounds and how the brain interprets them.
Many cases are associated with hearing loss caused by damage to the inner ear. However, around one person in every three with the condition doesn’t have any obvious problem with their ears or hearing.
Inner ear damage
Sounds pass from the outer ear through to the inner ear, containing the cochlea and auditory nerve. The cochlea is a coiled, spiral tube containing a large number of sensory hair cells. The auditory nerve transmits sound signals to the brain.
If part of the cochlea is damaged, it will stop sending information to your brain. The brain may then actively “”seek out”” signals from parts of the cochlea that still work. These signals might then become over-represented in the brain, which may cause the sounds of tinnitus.
In older people, damage to the cochlea often occurs naturally with age. In younger people, it can be caused by repeated exposure to excessive noise.
As well as inner ear damage, there are several other possible causes of tinnitus. These include:
- An earwax build-up that blocks the ear
- A middle ear infection
- Glue ear – a build-up of fluid in the middle ear
- A perforated eardrum
- Ménière’s disease – a condition that also causes hearing loss and vertigo (a spinning sensation)
- Otosclerosis – an inherited condition where an abnormal bone growth in the middle ear causes hearing loss
The symptoms of tinnitus include noise in the ears, such as ringing, roaring, buzzing, hissing, or whistling; the noise may be intermittent or continuous.
Most of the time, only the person who has tinnitus can hear it (subjective tinnitus). However, there are some types that the doctor can hear if a stethoscope is put in the ear (objective tinnitus).
The Doctor will examine your ears, head and neck to look for possible causes of tinnitus. Tests include:
Hearing (audiological) Exam: As part of the test, you’ll sit in a soundproof room wearing earphones that will be played specific sounds into one ear at a time. You’ll indicate when you can hear the sound, and your results are compared with results considered normal for your age. This can help rule out or identify possible causes of tinnitus.
Movement: The Doctor may ask you to move your eyes, clench your jaw, or move your neck, arms and legs. If your tinnitus changes or worsens, it may help identify an underlying disorder that needs treatment.
Imaging Tests: Depending on the suspected cause of your tinnitus, you may need imaging tests such as CT or MRI scans.
The sounds you hear can help the Doctor to identify a possible underlying cause.
In many cases, the cause of tinnitus is never found. The Doctor can discuss steps you can take to reduce the severity of your tinnitus or help you cope better with the noise.
Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals spread across four states in North India with 13 units equipped with multiple specialties and beds. Certified with NABH, Ujala Cygnus chain of Super Specialty Hospitals aims to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator(TPA) panels, including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
Ujala Cygnus Provides –
- Tinnitus Treatment In Varanasi
- Tinnitus Treatment In Kanpur
- Tinnitus Treatment In Kashipur
- Tinnitus Treatment In Rama Vihar
- Tinnitus Treatment In Nangloi
- Tinnitus Treatment In Kurukshetra
- Tinnitus Treatment In Sonipat
- Tinnitus Treatment In Kaithal
- Tinnitus Treatment In Bahadurgarh
- Tinnitus Treatment In Karnal
- Tinnitus Treatment In Rewari
- Tinnitus Treatment In Panipat
We have empanelled some of the –
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Varanasi
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Kanpur
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Kashipur
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Rama Vihar
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Nangloi
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Kurukshetra
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Sonipat
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Kaithal
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Bahadurgarh
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Karnal
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Rewari
- Best Doctors For Tinnitus Treatment In Panipat