Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our Paediatric department in Haldwani focuses on providing exceptional Paediatric care to all the residents of Haldwani and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Haldwani
We offer treatment for a wide range of health problems.
- General Surgery
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few different types of ambulances you can find in India:
- Standard ambulance: It is the most common ambulance you might see a few times a day on the road. They are handled by the EMTs or emergency medical technicians to transport the patients in need of a hospital in case of accidents and mild to severe complications. It contains a patient bed, oxygen supply, and other medical facilities for the patient on the way to the medical facility.
- Advanced ambulance: These ambulances have advanced instruments and carry critically ill patients to the special-care medical facility. They contain a defibrillator, blood drawing tools, Echocardiography monitor, etc.
- Neonatal ambulance: These ambulances aim at reducing the mortality rates among sick or premature babies. They are used to transport the babies to specialised child-care hospitals to get the proper treatment. Neonatal ambulances also contain incubators to keep premature babies.
As a Haldwani resident, if your premature baby needs to be transported to a more specialised child care hospital, look for a Haldwani ambulance service provider with neonatal ambulances. Ujala Cygnus can also provide you with standard or advanced ambulance services in Haldwani.
- Mortuary Ambulance: Mortuary ambulance is a medical vehicle used to transport dead bodies from the hospital to the mortuary. It carries the dead body in a freezer. The staff on board ensures that the physical remains of a person are carried with every necessary medical provision taken care of. These vehicles are also used to carry the physical remains to the person’s family and keep the cadaver fresh till the last rites.
- Train ambulance: Railway carriages are converted into specialised train ambulances. It ensures the patient is transported to another city under medical supervision in a stress-free environment. It is ideal for comfortable long-distance transport, cheaper than the air ambulance.
- Patient transportation vehicle: In a non-emergency situation, a patient transportation vehicle is used to transport the patients to and from the hospital. This vehicle may also be used when the patient needs more special care and is transported to an advanced medical facility. Also, if the patient no longer needs special care, they will be transferred to a normal hospital or their home in a patient transportation vehicle.
- Air ambulance: It is precisely how it sounds. A flight meets an ambulance. But it is a little more sophisticated. These planes are specially manufactured to transport the patients to long distances, city to city, state to state and even country to country. The medical facility will use this type of ambulance if the patient requires specialised care for surgeries or life-threatening illnesses, and no hospital in the city or state can provide the facilities.
Are you looking for Haldwani ambulance services? In that case, you could consult with the experts at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. We are recognised to provide the best treatment in addition to offering timely ambulance services in Haldwani.
An ambulance is used to transport patients to and from the hospital. But there might be times when you may or may not consider calling an ambulance.
The patients don’t require emergency treatment in several cases because the injury or illness is not life-threatening.
If you are not sure whether to call an ambulance, you might want to contact them, and they will assist you with the information on this doubt. Otherwise, you might want to consider the following scenarios:
- If someone around is experiencing choking and requires a Heimlich manoeuvre immediately. Besides transporting the patients, the medical professionals who come in an ambulance can perform certain procedures like Heimlich and CPR right at the spot to treat the patient in an emergency.
- If someone around you has suffered from an injury, accident, etc., and you can’t take the patient to the hospital yourself, the ambulance might be the way to go.
- If the patient is in a life-threatening condition and requires immediate medical attention due to chest pains, concussion, breathlessness, etc., calling an ambulance would be the way to go.
- In an accident, getting the patient in a car or other vehicle might inflict more damage. So calling an ambulance would be the right option. The medical professionals in the ambulance know exactly how to transport the patients.
Other than an ambulance, there is also an option of personal vehicle or taxi, as an ambulance may cost a bit much, depending on the service and type of ambulance. Then there is the consideration of living in a rural area, where the ambulances are pretty sparse. But in any case, calling an ambulance would be the right choice.
If you want more information about the Haldwani ambulance services, you may call Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. We will provide you with the different types of ambulance services in Haldwani and the nearby areas and tell you how to take care of the patient in the meantime. Furthermore, you may get in touch with us for the Haldwani ambulance number in addition to avail of the Haldwani ambulance services for emergency and non-emergency needs.