Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of cardiologists in Haldwani focus on providing exceptional cardiac care to all the residents of Haldwani and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Haldwani
Our doctors provide treatments for a wide range of cardiac problems.
- Electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency ablation for supraventricular and ventricular tachyarrhythmia
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Computed
- ICD and combo device implantation
- Coronary & Radial Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral angioplasty can be done for the Carotid, renal vessel, and upper/lower limb vessel
- Stress Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring
- Colour Doppler
Other Services Include
- 24X7 advanced life support ambulances
- Cardiac Care units (CCU)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Flat-panel fixed Cath lab
- Catheterization laboratories
- Non-invasive investigations
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
The heart is the strongest and first muscle in the body. It is the first organ to form and mark the start of your life. It is essential to take care of this crucial organ and protect it from ailments.
Heart disease has emerged as the leading cause of death in India. If you have no genetic history of heart ailments in your family, you should see a heart specialist. You should consider consulting a cardiologist if you witness any of the ten signs mentioned below.
- Chest pain: It is possible that not every chest pain is a symptom of heart disease. Chest pain that worsens with time and activity signifies that your heart is not getting enough blood. You may consider visiting Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital instead of looking for cardiology in Haldwani contact number when you experience chest pain.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure makes the heart work harder to circulate blood and cause heart stroke and attack. If you have high blood pressure, consider consulting with the best cardiologist in Haldwani.
- Diabetes: If you have high blood sugar levels, it will increase the chances of cardiovascular diseases. High blood sugar levels increase the risk of developing coronary artery disease. A cardiologist can help in lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- Shortness of breath and dizziness: You can experience shortness of breath and dizziness due to abnormal heart rhythm or coronary artery disease. A cardiologist can assess your condition and diagnose it. For timely diagnosis, consult with one of the best heart specialists in Haldwani empanelled at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital.
- A habit of smoking: If you smoke, you are risking your life. Smoking is one of the significant reasons behind heart disease, high blood pressure, and cancer. You can control this habit and improve your heart health.
- High cholesterol: Cholesterol is made by the liver and also found in food substances. High cholesterol blocks the arteries. One of the ways to keep your cholesterol level low is by eating a balanced and healthy diet. Medicines can be used to lower high cholesterol levels. You should monitor your cholesterol level to reduce the risk of heart diseases. You may look for the best cardiologist doctor in Haldwani or visit Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital, widely recognised to have some of the best heart specialists offering their services in the hospital.
- Kidney disease: Malfunction in the kidneys can also increase the risk of heart diseases. Kidney diseases boost high blood pressure and arterial disorders. A discussion with your cardiologist will help you understand your condition and the right treatment to improve your health.
- Family history of heart disease: Genetics play their role in passing heart diseases from one generation to another. If any of your family members have had early-onset heart disease, you are at risk. Early-onset means that if any man under the age of 55 and any woman under 65 years of age in your family had heart disease, it would risk you too. You must consider consulting with a heart specialist to seek preventive measures.
- Arterial disease: Arteries help to deliver oxygen-rich blood from the heart to other body parts. If you already have artery disease in another body part, it increases the chance of coronary artery disease. The pre-existence of disease in the leg artery or large blood vessels of the brain increases your risk. Look for the best heart doctor in Haldwani to discuss your treatment options.
- Physical inactivity: Physical activities and exercises help in reducing the risk of heart disease. An active lifestyle helps in treating heart disease, but specific heart conditions make exercises unsafe. If you are thinking of adopting a new workout regime after a period of inactivity, you should inform your physician about the recent changes in your routine. They can help you understand which exercises are safe for you and how you can keep yourself healthy and fit.
You may look online for the ‘cardiology Haldwani doctor list’ and consult with the most suitable doctor for your health condition or visit Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital, which is widely recognised for having empanelled some of the top cardiologists in Haldwani.
Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital is amongst the best hospitals in Haldwani. We have a team of dedicated medical professionals who take care of every need of their patients. We give utmost priority to our patient’s health and provide them with the best medical attention. We have some of the best heart specialist doctors in Haldwani offering their services at our hospital. Our medical staff are highly trained and have been working in the medical field for over a decade. Our association with the best cardiologists makes us the best choice for the treatment of various heart ailments. We promise to provide quality treatment, having empanelled the most efficient and experienced medical and non-medical staff at our hospital.