Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of gynecologists in Haldwani focus on providing exceptional gyno care to all the residents of Haldwani and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Haldwani
We offer treatment for a wide range of gynecological problems.
- Gynaecologic illness
- Polycystic Ovarian
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Menstrual abnormalities
- Premenstrual syndromes
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endocrinological disorders
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Urologic disorders
- Cancers of the Reproductive tract- Uterine, Ovaries, etc.
- Infertility Treatment
- IVF Treatment
- Fibroids Treatment
- IUI Treatment
Other Infertility Treatments
- Inhal Corrective Surgery
- Mullerian Defects- Corrective surgery
- Stimulating ovulation with fertility drugs
- Ovulation Induction
- Egg Freezing
- Vaginal vault prolapse repair
- Pelvic floor repair
- Sling operation
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
The female reproductive tract includes fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, and breasts, and a gynaecologist specializes in female reproductive health and takes care of issues related to the female reproductive tract. They provide reproductive and sexual health services. They are experts in treating infertility, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic pain, and cancers such as ovarian and other reproductive cancers.
The reproductive and sexual health services include pap tests, cancer screenings, pelvic exams, and treatment of vaginal infections. Some gynaecologists also give their services during pregnancy and birth and are popularly known as OB-GYN.
80% of women between the age of 15 to 45 years consult with a gynaecologist for some reason or the other. If you are among them and need one of the best gynecologists in Haldwani Uttarakhand, you may call or walk into Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital.
Visiting a gynaecologist for the first time can make you nervous. You may feel awkward about sharing your issues with them. However, if you are planning to visit a gynaecologist, you should keep in mind the following details:
- The ideal age: It is believed that the perfect age to visit a gynaecologist is between 13 to 15 years. But seeing a gynaecologist after that age is also a practice, especially with women having issues with their reproductive health. Whenever you feel you should get yourself checked, you can pay a visit to one of the best gynecologists in Haldwani Uttarakhand at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital.
- No need to get uncomfortable: It is the job of a gynaecologist to take care of and treat your private parts. You don’t need to feel uncomfortable or get ashamed before consulting with the specialist.
- Take someone to accompany you: You can take someone from your family or a friend to accompany you while visiting a gynaecologist for the first time. They will give you support and keep you calm during the consultation.
If you can’t find someone to accompany you to the doctor, you can always choose to visit Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. We have some of the best gynaecologists in Haldwani who can make you feel comfortable throughout the process.
- Be honest: Gynecologists are specialists who listen to every detail you have to share. Every detail is vital, and hence you must share information related to your menstrual cycle and sexual activity with your gynaecologist precisely. You should not hide any information from them because all they care about is your health.
- Be hygienic: You should clean your private parts properly before paying a visit to the gynaecologist. Cleaning your private parts does not necessarily mean that you have to wax or shave down there. Maintain hygiene.
- An external genital examination is common: Your gynaecologist may ask you to expose your vaginal area, and that is very common. They take a look at your vaginal opening and address the medical issues. You don’t need to feel uncomfortable about it as it is a part of routine examination, and it is vital to have good vaginal health.
- Proper research: You may be asked to undergo some tests. Do thorough research about the tests, and don’t shy away from taking them.
- Be curious: Ask as many questions as you must to your gynaecologist, which will help you understand your medical condition better. Don’t take a step back while asking questions. Clear all your doubts about vaginal health by asking questions.
- Don’t worry about your periods: You can visit a gynaecologist even if you are on your periods. Don’t cancel your emergency appointments because of your periods. In the case of regular visits, you may consider rescheduling. You can book an appointment with a gynecologist doctor in Haldwani at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital.
- Your information is kept confidential: If you are above 18 years of age, the doctor is bound to keep your personal information with them. They are not at liberty to share your information with anyone, so you don’t have to worry about privacy issues. If you are below 18 years of age, you should visit a gynaecologist with your guardian.
- Gynaecologist doesn’t care about your look ‘down there’: A gynaecologist does not pay attention to the appearance of your private parts. It does not matter to them if you have a waxed, shaved or full-growth in your vagina. If you don’t feel comfortable with a male gynaecologist, you can always find the best lady gynecologist in Haldwani at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital.
These are a few things that will make your first appointment with a gynaecologist a lot easier. You may feel shy before making your first appointment, but you should remember that vaginal health is as important as your overall health condition. If you are concerned and do not know whom to contact, you can consider getting an appointment booked with one of the best gynaecologists in Haldwani at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital.