Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our cardiac care department focuses on providing exceptional cardiac care to all the residents of Haldwani and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Haldwani
Our doctors provide treatments for a wide range of cardiac problems.
- Electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency ablation for supraventricular and ventricular tachyarrhythmia
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Computed
- ICD and combo device implantation
- Coronary & Radial Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral angioplasty can be done for the Carotid, renal vessel, and upper/lower limb vessel
- Stress Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring
- Colour Doppler
Other Services Include
- 24X7 advanced life support ambulances
- Cardiac Care units (CCU)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Flat-panel fixed Cath lab
- Catheterization laboratories
- Non-invasive investigations
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to stay in the hospital for a week after your open-heart surgery. You will be shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital and will have to stay there for a week. It is a significant operation to treat the faults in the heart. As the name suggests, a surgeon opens your chest to access the heart.
The surgery is done to treat the valves, arteries, and aneurysms in the main vessel leaving the heart. The most common open-heart surgery is coronary artery bypass and the replacement of a faulty aortic valve. A healthy blood vessel is taken from another body part in a coronary artery bypass and is used to bypass the blocked artery.
The aortic valve prevents the pumped blood from flowing back into the heart. Open-heart surgery is also performed to treat aneurysms which are bulges in the main artery leaving the heart. The cardiologists at Ujala Cygnus heart care centre in Haldwani can diagnose your health condition and offer treatment following utmost care.
Often patients wonder whether they are in good hands when they must visit the operation theatre to undergo heart surgery. The team of doctors and health professionals for open-heart surgery at a heart care center in Haldwani include:
- A lead surgeon who will direct other assisting surgeons.
- An anesthesiologist who gives anaesthesia.
- A perfusionist team that operates the heart-lung machine and other technical equipment.
- Nurses and technicians to help the surgical team.
Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital is considered one of the best Haldwani heart hospitals that offer utmost care even during recovery. During recovery:
- You may experience tiredness and pain.
- Should seek urgent care if you notice difficulty in breathing, fever, and sweating.
- Follow the advice of the medical care providers.
You may take months to go back to your routine. Under a specific cardiac rehabilitation program, you may be offered specialist support to heal quickly after surgery. You may be provided medicines to prevent blood clots and undergo blood tests, stress tests, and heart scans. At our heart care hospital in Haldwani, patients are given extra attention and care by the expert medical care team.
If you are experiencing a heart attack, don’t waste your time looking for a Haldwani cardiology hospital address. Rush to Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital or call us for an ambulance.
When you visit Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital, we evaluate your heart condition first and then prepare you to undergo open-heart surgery.
Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital is a well-known heart specialist hospital in Haldwani. The type of treatment at the hospital depends on several factors that include:
- The condition of coronary arteries
- The severity and cause of heart attack
- The overall health condition
- The time elapsed after the heart attack
You may receive an emergency heart attack treatment that includes thrombolysis, angioplasty, and coronary artery bypass graft surgery. These surgical treatments are available at our heart care centre Haldwani as well. Let us have a look at the emergency heart treatment one by one:
- Thrombolysis: Under this process, medication is used to dissolve the blood clots in the arteries. It is popularly known as a clot-busting medication. The medicines are injected into the vein, and their effects are examined in dissolving blood clots. It makes the blood flow to the heart possible and reduces the damage to the heart muscles. The therapy includes some risk, but the most common risk is bleeding. It is not suitable for everyone and is generally practised in the first few hours after a heart attack. The doctors check the suitability of a patient before administering this therapy. If you must undergo thrombolysis, you may visit any heart hospital in Haldwani.
- Angioplasty: A special balloon is used to widen the blocked artery, which ensures blood flow. A stent is put in the artery to prevent the blockage. The associated risks with angioplasty are bleeding and damage to the blood vessel, heart attack, and reactions to the X-ray dye. Angioplasty is not suitable in all cases and hence is not recommended for every patient. The cardiologists at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital check your suitability before beginning the angioplasty process.
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A coronary artery bypass graft surgery is a treatment option. A blood vessel taken from another body part is grafted to link the aorta and the coronary arteries. The possible risks of coronary artery bypass graft surgery include bleeding, infection, blood clots, pneumonia, and breathing problems.
- Ongoing medication: The doctors recommend beginning with your ongoing medicines while you are in the hospital. It will help them understand the suitability of the drug and see which medication works best for you. The medicines reduce the risk of developing another heart attack and improve your overall well being.
If you are still searching for cardiology hospitals in Haldwani, you may walk into Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. The treatments mentioned above are available with them at an affordable price. The experienced medical care team there makes it one of the best heart hospitals in Haldwani.