Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of ENT specialists in Kanpur focus on providing exceptional ENT care to all the residents of Kanpur and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Kanpur
We offer treatment for a wide range of ENT problems.
Nasal / Sinus Procedures
- Septoplasty With Turbinate Reduction
- Nasal Valve Reconstruction
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Complex)
- Nasal Fracture Reduction (closed)
- Nasal Fracture Reduction (open)
- Ear tubes (tympanostomy)
- Tympanoplasty with Ossicular Reconstruction
- Tympanomastoidectomy with Ossicular Reconstruction
- Laryngoscopy with biopsy
- Microlaryngoscopy with biopsy
- Biopsy neck mass ( superficial)
- Biopsy neck mass (deep)
- Submandibular gland removal
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people tend to visit a general doctor or a family doctor when they suffer from specific conditions. But in some cases, based on the condition they are dealing with, they may seek consultation from a specialist to receive the most appropriate treatment, especially when the condition is chronic.
If you find yourself suffering from specific conditions related to the ears, nose and tongue, consulting with an ENT specialist can be a great idea. Do you live in Kanpur and are looking for one of the best ENT doctors in Kanpur? While many good hospitals have some of the most talented doctors, you might want to consider Ujala Cygnus hospital which has empanelled some of the best ENT specialists in Kanpur Uttar Pradesh.
Your primary care physician may suggest consulting with an ENT for the following-
- Conditions related to ear- To treat ailments related to the ear, you must visit an ENT specialist. They will help treat hearing impairment, tinnitus, ear infections, pain in the ear or other ear-related disorders.
- Conditions related to nose- One of the most common conditions of the nose that needs an ENT specialist is sinus. It affects the sensation of smell, physical appearance, or even breathing. Seek effective treatment for sinus under the guidance of any of the best ENT Drs in Kanpur.
- Conditions related to the throat- The ENT specialists can also diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions related to the throat. The conditions might be related to eating, swallowing, digestion, or speech problems, among others, for these throat conditions you may consult with a throat specialist in Kanpur.
In case you need to consult with an ENT specialist in Kanpur, you may want to consider making an appointment at Ujala Cygnus as we have empanelled some of the best ENT doctors from Kanpur.
An ENT specialist or otolaryngologist is a doctor who specialises in treating problems and diseases of the ear, nose and throat. If you are trying to locate any of the best ENT specialists in Kanpur, you can get in touch with some of the most proficient ENT specialists at our hospital.
Some of the clear indicators that show that you need an ENT specialist include:
- Persistent hearing loss- You may experience temporary hearing loss which may last for more than two weeks indicating that you need an ENT specialist. Seek appropriate treatment before it leads to permanent damage. If you live in Kanpur and you are experiencing hearing loss, you can consult with any of the best ENT doctors in Kanpur.
- Sinus pain- Sinuses occupy a large portion of our face, becoming inflamed and painful. If you have been experiencing pain for a few days in the face, ear, upper teeth region and nose, you may want to consult with an ENT for the most suitable treatment.
- Consistent nasal congestion- It is normal to feel a clogged nose when you suffer from cough and cold. Other than this, consistent nasal congestion is not usual and is a sign that you might be suffering from airborne allergies, infections or a deviated septum. A quick consultation with your ENT specialist will help you deal with the condition not to feel clogged all the time. If you are looking for any of the best ENT doctors in Kanpur, look no further than Ujala Cygnus Hospital, as we have some of the best ENT in Kanpur working with us.
- Sore throat- Sore throat generally occurs when you suffer from cough and cold, and the condition alleviates with proper medication. However, other conditions may trigger sore throats such as tonsillitis or GERD, under such cases, you might want to consult with an ENT doctor from any of the best ENT hospitals in Kanpur. You might want to consider Ujala Cygnus for sore throat, as we have some of the best ENT specialists in Kanpur.
- Ringing in your ears- If you experience a constant sensation of ringing in your ears, you may be suffering from a condition called tinnitus that requires immediate medical attention. For some people, tinnitus may also be an early symptom of the hearing problem, which requires an ENT specialist’s treatment.
In case you are thinking of booking an appointment at Ujala Cygnus, don’t be sceptical about your decision as our ENT department consists of some of the best ENT specialists in Kanpur.
If you seek an appointment from an ENT specialist, based on your signs and symptoms, they will perform a series of tests that are mentioned below-
- History- One of the essential things that your ENT specialist will do is go through your medical report to understand your medical condition. They will listen to all your concerns and symptoms and ask you questions that might seem not related to your concerns, but your honest answers will help them diagnose and treat the condition accurately.
- Exam- The specialist will perform a series of medical tests, and that will include taking a close look at your ears, neck, throat, nose and even face.
Based on your health and the possible medical condition, they may perform the following tests to confirm the diagnosis.
- Nasal endoscopy- To get a look at the nasal structure, the professional may also perform a nasal endoscopy that is specifically very useful when a patient is suspected of a deviated septum or turbinate hypertrophy.
- Hearing test- If you have problems with your hearing, you may have to undergo some non-invasive hearing tests that will involve setting different tones and volumes to understand the range of hearing and diagnosing problems.
- Pressure test- There are times when an ENT specialist may choose to test the ear’s pressure, and that specific type of test is called tympanometry.
If you are suffering from any symptoms indicating that you need to consult with an ENT specialist, you may want to consider Ujala Cygnus Hospital, as we have some of the best ENT specialist doctors in Kanpur who are recognised for their expertise in diagnosing and treating various conditions relating to the ears, nose and throat.