Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of urologists In Kashipur focus on providing exceptional urological care to all the residents of Kashipur and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Kashipur
Our doctors provide treatments for a wide range of urinary problems.
- Andrology Treatment
- Cystoscopy Treatment
- Enlarged Prostate Treatment
- Urine Leakage Treatment
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Sensitive Bladder Treatment
- Urinary Tract Obstruction Treatment
- Kidney Transplant
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
There are various reasons why you may need to consult with a doctor, with viral fever, pains and aches, and possible infections being some of them. But when do you need a urologist? What are the signs that you need to consult with a specialist? Do you live in or around Kashipur and seeking for a urologist in Kashipur Uttarakhand?
Some of the reasons or factors that cause various problems and issues in your body, which a urologist can help you with are summarised below.
Experience pain while urinating, is the most common sign that indicates the need for consultation with any of the best urologists in Kashipur Uttarakhand. Ujala Cygnus provides excellent healthcare services to people at very reasonable costs. Some of the conditions treated by urologists are:
1. Experiencing Blood In The Urine – If you detect blood while urinating or if your urine is slightly brown, it is a sign that you need a urologist. If you are a Kashipur resident and experiencing abnormal urine discharge, any of the top urologists in Kashipur city can help you treat this condition. It is vital to treat it immediately as it can lead to severe conditions like hematuria and other urinary tract infections.
2. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – This condition is described as the inability to maintain the flow of erection, especially during sexual activity. Erectile dysfunction can be an outcome of numerous factors that involve low libido, stress, hormonal changes, and more. You can consult with any of the best andrologists in Kashipur to treat ED.
3. Male Infertility – Although the problem is considered rare, male infertility accounts for nearly 25% of male issues. Male infertility is low sperm count that can also cause testicular cancer. To keep in good health and avoid major health concerns, an individual must seek a consultation with a urologist. Ujala Cygnus is well-known for its advanced diagnosis and treatment of male infertility and is widely recognised as one of the best urology hospitals in Kashipur.
4. Elevated PSA levels – PSA levels are used in detecting early prostate cancer, especially in men. A higher level of PSA in the blood is not considered safe and must be treated by an experienced urologist to avoid severe conditions. At our hospital in Kashipur, we have empanelled some of the best urologist doctors in Kashipur.
5. Urinary Incontinence – Incontinence is a problem that results in a weak bladder system resulting in a person being unable to control their bladder activities. You fail to control your bladder while sneezing, coughing, or laughing hard. It is a widespread problem found in both men and women. If you are a lady staying in Kashipur, you will find several lady urologists in Kashipur who can help!
6. Testicular Pain – If you are experiencing pain in the testicles, it could be a warning sign of testicular cancer. If you detect abnormal lumps on your body, consult a urologist and get an adequate diagnosis for this problem. A warning sign does not always mean its cancer. You can also consult with any of the urologists at our hospital as our urology department consists of some of the best urologists in Kashipur.
7. Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) – Both men and women suffer from UTI, but women are more prone to it than men. It is a type of infection that adversely affects various parts of the urinary system, including the bladder, kidneys, and urethra. If you are a Kashipur resident and concerned about UTI, look for one of Kashipur’s best urologist doctors for treatment at our hospital.
8. Facing Difficulty In Urinating – Difficulty and discomfort in urinating can be a sign of an enlarged prostate. If you are a victim of an enlarged prostate, seek the immediate medical attention from a urologist who can offer the right treatment to shrink the enlarged prostate, and eventually ease out the difficulty in urinating.
9. Painful Urination – Pain while urinating can lead to several urinary infections and problems. Painful urination can also be a sign of bacteria accumulated in your urinary tract, which increases your risks of having a kidney stone.
10. Kidney Issues And Problems – One of the most common problems with the kidney is kidney stones. Kidney stones usually form in the urinary tract and cause immense pain in your lower abdomen, back area, and testicles. Hydrating yourself is one of the best treatments to prevent kidney stones. If your condition is severe, seek medical help immediately.
We understand the need to seek specialist consultation. To ensure that all our patients in Kashipur receive the best treatment, we have empanelled the most experienced urologists in Kashipur at our hospital.
Ujala Cygnus super-speciality hospital at Kashipur aims to provide sophisticated and expert care to all patients. We provide the best treatment for all major and minor nerves related health problems with a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors who hold affiliations from the best institutes across the country.
Our team of urologists offer a wide range of health care services to the patients and follow the advanced technology equipment for the positive outcome of the treatment. Our hospitals are affordable and are recognized by all third party administrator (TPA) panels including ECHS, ESI, Ayushman Bharat and Uttarakhand government.
Ujala Cygnus super speciality hospital has the best doctors, and medical staff and people do not have to move to big cities for the treatment purpose.