Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our multi-speciality hospital focuses on providing exceptional medical care to all the residents of Kurukshetra and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Safe & Fast
24 x 7 On-Call Support
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Kurukshetra
We offer treatment for a wide range of health problems.
Emergency & Trauma
Central Sterile Supply Department
- General Medicine
- Laproscopic surgery
- General surgery
- Emergency & Trauma
- CT Scan
- Central sterile supply department
Book Ambulance Instantly
Awards & Achievement
Book Ambulance Instantly
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
An emergency department (ED), also known as an accident & emergency department (A & E), provides medical treatment facilities to people. These emergency wards provide acute care to patients and deliver emergency medicine and treatment also. The emergency department is found in any hospital or a primary care centre where one can get immediate treatment without a prior appointment. In case of emergencies, an ambulance saves lives by transporting patients to the hospital.
Do you know that ambulance services in Kurukshetra are available, and Ujala Cygnus offers one of the best services? Read on to understand the various advantages of ambulances in Kurukshetra and the rest of the country.
Thanks to Ujala Cygnus and other hospitals’ initiatives, ambulance services in Kurukshetra are very famous for providing fast and quality help to people suffering from medical emergencies. To avail of the services, just simply dial the ambulance no in Kurukshetra and receive immediate help.
The timely availability of ambulances is very important as it can save a lot of lives. With emergency medical transport, ambulances play an important role. If you live in Kurukshetra and need immediate medical help, you can get the best ambulance service in Kurukshetra by just calling the Kurukshetra ambulance service number.
In case of major injuries and emergencies that can’t be treated at home, it’s necessary to avail an ambulance’s services. These vehicles take the patients to the hospital, and the emergency medical technicians (EMTs) present in the ambulances help save lives. If you reside in Kurukshetra and want immediate help, dial the Kurukshetra ambulance number and get the best ambulance service Kurukshetra from Ujala Cygnus in no time.
The following information will help you analyze whether it’s better to call an ambulance or directly go to an A&E.
- In the case of an elderly person or a young baby where they can’t walk, it’s always better to call an ambulance during emergencies. If their condition keeps deteriorating and it’s out of your hands now, going to the hospital is deemed necessary.
- If someone is having trouble breathing or experiencing chest pain, immediate medical help is required to call an ambulance on a top priority basis.
- If there are severe injuries or extreme blood loss, it is advisable to call an ambulance and immediately take the patient to the hospital. You can seek quick help from EMT present in the ambulances in Kurukshetra. By simply calling the official ambulance no Kurukshetra, you can avail these services.
- If the patient is unconscious or experiencing extreme weakness
- In case of heavy seizures which last for more than 3 minutes, call an ambulance immediately.
- If someone is experiencing a severe allergic reaction
- In case of burns that require immediate dressing, call an ambulance, and meanwhile, don’t forget to treat the burn under cold water.
- If you have fallen from a height or have been hurt badly, immediate medical aid is required.
- If you can’t breathe and are in an unconscious state, immediately call an ambulance. In case of a child facing breathing issues, start CPR. Do not even wait for a minute and begin with the CPR process. However, with an adult, you can call an ambulance first and then give CPR to the patient.
- If you have a relative who lives in Kurukshetra and often needs immediate medical help, you can give them the number of Ujala Cygnus ambulance Kurukshetra as it offers quick ambulance services at affordable rates.
The below pointers will tell you when to take an individual to A&E during emergencies.
- In case of fever and extreme weakness
- If they’re experiencing abdominal pain
- In case of excessive blood loss where the individual has no energy left to function properly
- An arm or a leg injury where the person can’t use his/her limbs
- If somebody has swallowed poison and are not showing any signs of consciousness
An ambulance serves to transfer patients to and from hospitals who suffer from critical conditions and injuries. It saves countless lives by reaching the destination at the right time; however, sometimes, these services are diverted by people who have non-emergencies with them. Although you should never hesitate to call an ambulance, it’s very important to understand what emergency to call one.
If you or your loved one face the above-listed concerns and are alone, then call the ambulance number in Kurukshetra and get medical help during transit.
Listed below are some of the conditions where immediate ambulance transport is not required, but they need medical assistance
- In case of mild fever
- In the case of a child who is two months old, a fever of more than 100.5 F does not require immediate medical attention, so calling an ambulance is not needed here
- Any child of any age who has a mild fever
- A severe cut that requires stitches and has caused blood loss as well
- In case of venomous stings that is spreading redness on your skin and making the area swollen
- In case of general illness