Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our expert piles doctors in Kurukshetra strive to provide patients with the best treatment and post-treatment care at affordable costs.
Network of Hospitals
Common Piles Symptoms
- Discomfort During Bowel Movements
- Discomfort When Sitting
- Itching, Pain, Swelling, Bleeding In Or Around Anus
- Itching, Pain, Swelling, Bleeding In Rectum
- Lump That Can Be Felt Around Anus
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two types of hemorrhoids or piles, namely:
External piles or haemorrhoids are the most common type and can be very uncomfortable to bear. These are generally found under the skin that surrounds the anus. Swelling and inflammation in external piles can cause pain and itching in the affected area, which ultimately leads to bleeding and blood clotting.
A clotted pile turns into the colour of blue or purple and may also result in bleeding. Piles accompanied with blood clot cause a lot of discomfort and severe pain around the affected area. If you live in Kurukshetra and are experiencing pain and discomfort, you may consider consulting with a piles dr in Kurukshetra.
Internal piles are usually found in the inner lining of your rectum. Generally, they are painless and are not even evident until they get enlarged and bigger. They do not bleed excessively. However, they cause slight bleeding. Internal piles may also prolapse and extend outside the anus area, which is very painful, especially to sensitive areas. While you are in Kurukshetra, you must consider visiting a piles specialist doctor in Kurukshetra if you are experiencing severe pain.
Ujala Cygnus is considered to be one of the best piles hospitals in Kurukshetra for offering state of the art technology and equipment coupled with accomplished doctors to treat piles. Some of the best piles doctors in Kurukshetra offer their skilled services at our hospital, and with the use of advanced technology, we offer one of the best piles treatments in Kurukshetra.
There are many warning signals that one must consider to prevent piles. As a Kurukshetra resident, if you are anxious about your health, you might want to consult with a specialist at one of the best piles clinics in Kurukshetra.
Symptoms of piles include:
- Hard and painful lump containing coagulated blood (in the anus area)
- Visible red blood after bowel movements
- Itchy, sore, and red area around your anus
- Pain after the passing stool
Pain can lead to severe conditions. Under such circumstances, you will need a specialist. Considered one of the best hospitals in Kurukshetra, Ujala Cygnus is widely recognised to have empanelled some of the top piles specialists in Kurukshetra.
You may consider consulting with any of the best doctors for piles in Kurukshetra if you experience any of the following symptoms.
- Excessive bleeding
- Possible anaemia
- Inability to control your bowel movements
- Strangulated haemorrhoid where the supply of blood is cut off and lead to complications such as infections, bleeding, blood clotting
- Anus fistula
To undergo fistula treatment in Kurukshetra, you might want to book an appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospital, as we have some of the best fistula doctors in Kurukshetra offering their services.
Some of the most common causes of piles or hemorrhoids are summarized below.
- Thinning of the skin due to ageing
- Anal intercourse
- Strain after the passing of tools
- Sitting on the toilet for long periods
- Frequent diarrhoea
- Repeated episodes of constipation
Considered to be one of the best piles hospitals in Kurukshetra, Ujala Cygnus offers the best in class infrastructure and equipment to patients undergoing piles laser treatment in Kurukshetra.
You may be at a high risk of suffering from piles if you:
- Have a family history, especially if your parents have suffered from it
- Postural pressure due to more extended periods of sitting in the toilet
- Straining in bowel movements
Did you know, these risk factors can also lead to a fissure often confused with piles? If you are in doubt, you might want to consult with a piles and fissure specialist doctor in Kurukshetra working at Ujala Cygnus Hospital. As a Kurukshetra resident, you will find some of the best fissure doctors in Kurukshetra empanelled at our hospital.
Although piles are a severe condition, some factors can lead to severe piles leading to excessive bleeding and pain. In case of symptoms like bleeding while passing stools, and straining in bowel movements, consult a piles specialist to get the right diagnosis for your problem. Many piles specialist lady doctors in Kurukshetra cater to women’s needs, with some of the best empanelled at our hospital.
The doctor will diagnose piles through
- A detailed examination of your medical history
- A visual inspection for external piles and by inserting a lubricated finger in the rectum for internal haemorrhoids
- A scopic inspection to visualize the colon and rectum using an instrument called an anoscope
If you are diagnosed with piles, you might want to consider Ujala Cygnus Hospital as we offer affordable piles operation cost in Kurukshetra.