Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of cardiologists in Moradabad focus on providing exceptional cardiac care to all the residents of Moradabad and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Moradabad
Our doctors provide treatments for a wide range of cardiac problems
- Electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency ablation for supraventricular and ventricular tachyarrhythmia
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Computed
- ICD and combo device implantation
- Coronary & Radial Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral angioplasty can be done for the Carotid, renal vessel, and upper/lower limb vessel
- Stress Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring
- Colour Doppler
Other Services Include
- 24X7 advanced life support ambulances
- Cardiac Care units (CCU)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Flat-panel fixed Cath lab
- Catheterization laboratories
- Non-invasive investigations
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Your stay in the hospital or clinic after the surgery depends on the severity and kind of surgery. In cases of multiple complications, the patient might have to stay for several weeks in the hospital, or the stay duration can be as short as 3 to 4 days.
After the breathing tube is removed, some fluid will be present in the lungs. It is essential to remove it; otherwise, it can result in pneumonia. A respiratory therapist, doctor or nurse will teach you deep breathing and coughing exercises to avoid it. Follow the instructions of your therapist. While doing the coughing exercises, try to hold onto a pillow. A device called an incentive spirometer helps enhance the effectiveness of breathing exercises. If you have a smoking habit, phlegm or secretions in your throat would be present. It isn’t easy to get it out but necessary for proper recovery. The healthcare department might give some medicines to help the removal of phlegm.
After your vitals have returned to normal, the nurses will help you with the voluntary movement for better circulation. It also decreases inflammation, and prevents blood clotting and pneumonia. Try to sit on your bed or move on to a chair with someone’s help. On further improvement, the staff can help you stand and walk around.
Postoperative care is an essential step for a successful recovery. At Ujala Cygnus Hospital, an entire plan is given by our heart specialist in Moradabad. We listen to any kind of discomfort and try to find its cause. Our team’s patient-driven attitude has made them some of the best heart doctors in Moradabad.
The doctor and nurses will closely monitor you during your recovery period. They will give advice and instruction to get better.
Here are some ways to be alert and safe about your heart health:
- Check your pulse every day: Pulse measures the number of heartbeats per minute. Ask your doctor what the safe range for your heart is. In case you notice any irregularity, inform your doctor immediately. If your pulse is more than 110 beats per minute or less than 60 beats per minute, contact your doctor immediately.
- Check your weight regularly: It is advised to keep a note of your weight. If you notice a sudden weight gain, it can mean fluid retention in the body. It further translates to improper heart functioning and kidney problems. Contact your doctor if you have observed an increase of 2 pounds in a day or 4 pounds and above in a week.
- Take your medicines: It is crucial to continue to take your prescribed medication for heart, diabetes, and high blood pressure on time. If you want to stop any medicine or add a new medicine, discuss it with your doctor beforehand.
- Follow Up appointments: The time after surgery is crucial for proper recovery. Be alert and inform your doctor about any changes you have observed in your follow-up appointments. In case you feel headache, nausea, shortness of breath or jaw pain, visit your doctor immediately.
Your health should be your priority. If you have heart-related issues, contact Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. We have an excellent team of heart specialists in Moradabad who strive to provide the best treatment and save every life. Our in-built infrastructure has modern technologies avoiding any hassle. Get your treatment done by a renowned heart specialist in Moradabad at our hospital.
The doctor would give you a set of instructions to be followed at home. In the first week, you will need a person to take care of you. They can be a family member, friend or home health aides.
Here are a few instructions for you to follow after the treatment procedure:
- Take care of the incision and closely inspect for any signs of infection. While cleaning the insulins, use warm water and pat dry the incision area to avoid moisture for infection growth.
- Try to start with your everyday physical activities like walking light exercises to improve your lung health. Yoga is also an effective alternative.
- Take your prescribed medication on time without any fail. Also, keep an eye on your weight changes.
- While shifting back to your daily routine, remember to give your body the time it needs. Hastening the process could further cause damage.
- Be in constant touch with your healthcare provider while resuming activities like lifting heavy objects, starting to drive, etc.
- Do not exert yourself beyond limits. If your body feels overwhelmed by any activity, don’t push the boundaries. Understand and give time to your body.
- Incorporate a healthy lifestyle, stay active, hydrate your body, get a good sleep and avoid smoking. A good lifestyle will help in a faster recovery.
- Take it slow: Your recovery may be a bit slower than you expected. Though it is heart surgery, the entire body gets affected somehow and would slowly adapt and heal. It would need some time to get back its strength and energy. Try to appreciate minor improvements and be optimistic.
Heart surgeries need a well-experienced team of doctors with high precision. At Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital, the lives of many patients have been saved by our team of cardiologists in Moradabad. We provide effective treatment at an affordable cost. Our hospital is associated with the best cardiologist in Moradabad, delivering high-quality service.
If you want to get an apartment with a heart specialist doctor in Moradabad, call us and get an appointment.
The required recovery time varies from patient to patient. It depends mainly on the type of surgery and the patient’s health. The doctor would give you an estimated period at the end of which you would be healthy and healing.
Open heart surgeries need the patient to stay for four to six days. The breastbone and chest muscles heal within 6-8 weeks.
Stent placement or ablation are less invasive procedures. It would scar or remove tissues only from the damaged part and needs just an overnight stay. It would require a month to heal at home.
If you want the best cardiologist in Moradabad, you may visit us at Ujala Cygnus Central Hospital. Our specialists are recognised among the top ones because of their high success rates. They have saved the lives of many patients. It has made us one of the best heart hospitals in Moradabad. So look no further and book an appointment now.