Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our expert piles doctors in Moradabad strive to provide patients with the best treatment and post-treatment care at affordable costs.
Network of Hospitals
Common Piles Symptoms
- Discomfort During Bowel Movements
- Discomfort When Sitting
- Itching, Pain, Swelling, Bleeding In Or Around Anus
- Itching, Pain, Swelling, Bleeding In Rectum
- Lump That Can Be Felt Around Anus
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
The symptoms of piles are determined by the size, position or grade of the piles.
- Grade 1: It is the presence of minor inflammations on the lining of the inside of the anal canal. You cannot see or feel them from the anal passage. Grade 1 plies are fairly common; however, it may develop to grade 2 or more for some people.
- Grade 2: The piles are more prominent and might also be pushed out of the body while you go to the toilet, but then it gets back inside.
- Grade 3: The inflammations might hang from the anus while you go to the toilet, and you can feel the small and soft lumps in your anus. The inflammations can be pushed back inside.
- Grade 4: The lumps hang from your anus permanently and cannot be pushed back inside. The lumps can sometimes become very large.
Sometimes, you do not feel any symptoms or realise that you have piles. The best way to understand that you are experiencing piles is by observing your stool. You can know that you have piles if you see bright red blood on the toilet tissue, toilet pan or coating the stool.
The lumps that can hang from the anus can be felt outside the anal passage. In most cases, it can be pushed back inside the body after you go to the toilet. However, in severe cases, the piles continue to hang from the anus and cannot be pushed back inside again.
Small piles in the intestines do not cause any pain; however, larger piles cause mucus discharge, pain, irritation or itching. In addition, the discharge caused by piles may irritate the skin surrounding the anus. As a result, the anal passage might not feel empty even after you have been to the toilet.
If you are looking for an excellent piles specialist doctor in Moradabad, visit Ujala Cygnus hospital. Apart from having fantastic facilities, we also have affordable prices for the treatment.
Piles is a fairly common problem experienced by a lot of people. The lining of the anal passage consists of several blood vessels. If there are changes in the blood vessels, the lumps or piles are formed. The lining of the passage along with the blood vessels increase in size and cause inflammation, resulting in the development of piles.
However, sometimes there is no specific reason leading to the development of piles. For example, if there is an increase in pressure in the areas surrounding the anus, there is a chance of developing haemorrhoids. In addition, if you do not go to the toilet on time and then have to stain to increase the pressure later, you will likely develop piles.
If you want to get your treatment done by a good piles specialist doctor in Moradabad, visit Ujala Cygnus hospital. We have expert doctors who will ensure success, and you can get your treatment done at a very affordable price. To get your piles treated permanently by one of the best piles doctors in Moradabad, visit Ujala Cygnus hospital.
If you develop piles, you can consult a doctor as they can generally treat the problem. If you have severe symptoms, you can consult a proctologist, a colorectal surgeon or a gastroenterologist. If the condition does not improve by the initial treatments, you will need more specialised treatments, like advanced haemorrhoid treatment. Other treatments available are:
Laser Treatment: The best way for piles treatment is laser surgery, as it is an advanced technique and is convenient for both the doctor and the patient. The surgery is done on an outpatient basis, and most people opt for this technique. The procedure is conducted by focusing a laser on the damaged area, which helps seal the blood vessels and neurones. The process is non-invasive and does not cause any discomfort or pain for the patient.
Rubber band ligation: The procedure involves the usage of a special medical grade rubber band which is put around the base of the piles to stop the blood from flowing. It results in the piles subsiding and falling off naturally without leaving any scars.
Haemorrhoids stapling: It is used to treat internal haemorrhoids and help remove the piles’ tissue. If you feel the symptoms of piles, you should take medical help as soon as possible. In case you feel any of the following symptoms, you should consult a doctor:
- If you feel the pain and discomfort for a prolonged period.
- If you see crimson coloured blood on the toilet paper.
- If medications do not subside your pain.
- If your stool looks like tar or if you feel dizzy every time you pass it out.
If you want a piles laser treatment in Moradabad, you can visit Ujala Cygnus hospital. Our experts are recognised among the best pile doctors in Moradabad.
It is not possible to treat piles completely, but they can be controlled to some extent with the help of home remedies. However, you should remember that the home remedies can work only if the piles are in the early stage. Some ways by which you can manage piles with the help of home remedies are:
- Take a bath for 10 to 15 minutes every day.
- Care for the areas around your anus and treat them gently.
- Do not use any chemical-based medications around your anus.
- You can use stool softeners.
- You can also reduce the pain and discomfort by leading a healthy life.
- Don’t strain during the bowel movements.
- Cut down the consumption of caffeine and alcohol.
- Increasing the consumption of fibres.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water regularly.
- Applying topical medications if you notice swelling around your anus.
You don’t have to lead a life filled with pain and despair. However, it will be excellent if your condition is detected early and treated by an expert doctor.
Some alternatives are:
- Haemorrhoidectomy: It is a surgical procedure that helps treat grade 3 or grade 4 piles, which cannot be treated by using other methods. It is done under general anaesthetic and ensures success. However, it can be painful during the days after surgery.
- Stapled Haemorrhiodopexy: In this procedure, a stapling gun is used to remove a circular section of the lining of the anal passage above the piles. It helps to pull the piles back up into the passage. It also helps to cut off the blood supply to the piles, which lead the piles to shrink. Since the incisions are made above the piles, it does not hurt as much as haemorrhoidectomy.
- Haemorrhoidal artery ligation: In this procedure, the doctors cut off the blood supply by tieing the arteries, which results in the shrinkage of the piles.
Are you looking for the best piles doctor in Moradabad for your treatment?
Visit Ujala Cygnus, as our doctors are highly regarded among the best experts providing treatment at an affordable price.