Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of ENT specialists in Nangloi focus on providing exceptional ENT care to all the residents of Nangloi and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Nangloi
We offer treatment for a wide range of ENT problems.
Nasal / Sinus Procedures
- Septoplasty With Turbinate Reduction
- Nasal Valve Reconstruction
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Complex)
- Nasal Fracture Reduction (closed)
- Nasal Fracture Reduction (open)
- Ear tubes (tympanostomy)
- Tympanoplasty with Ossicular Reconstruction
- Tympanomastoidectomy with Ossicular Reconstruction
- Laryngoscopy with biopsy
- Microlaryngoscopy with biopsy
- Biopsy neck mass ( superficial)
- Biopsy neck mass (deep)
- Submandibular gland removal
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Otolaryngologists specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of infections and diseases related to the ear, nose, and throat. They provide both medical and surgical care to patients. An otolaryngologist is also called an ENT doctor as they are experts in treating the ear, nose, and throat.
The areas on which an ENT specialist focuses include:
- Ears: An otolaryngologist treats all kinds of ear ailments and hearing disorders
- Nose: They specialise in providing the right diagnosis to various nasal problems such as sinusitis, allergies, infections, and more.
- Throat: An ENT specialist treats throat problems like laryngeal and upper oesophagal diseases. Besides these conditions, all kinds of vocal problems and swallowing difficulties are also looked after by an otolaryngologist. You can consult with a throat specialist in Nangloi if you experience any pain or discomfort in your throat.
- Head and neck: ENT specialists also treat conditions related to your head, neck, and face. These may include various diseases, trauma, deformities, and also cancers.
At Ujala Cygnus, our ENT department consists of some of the best ENT doctors in Nangloi who provide best in class service to all patients, using state of the art technology.
The field of otolaryngology is spread across seven different areas of treatment and includes:
- Providing diagnosis to allergies by prescribing the right medication, immunotherapy, etc
- Performing surgical operations on neck, face, and ear for reconstructive purposes
- Treating head, neck, nose, and throat tumours
- Treating throat disorders
- Managing all kinds of ear problems like infections, tumours, pathways disorders, and more
- Managing conditions of the nose and sinuses
- Treating ENT diseases in children like developmental delays and other abnormalities
At Ujala Cygnus Hospital, various medical problems associated with the ear, nose, and throat are effectively treated by our team of ENT specialists in Nangloi.
An ENT specialist treats numerous problems relating to your ear, nose, and throat, such as allergies, asthma, sinus infections, hearing loss, stuffy nose, etc. Sometimes over-the-counter medicines can offer relief, but when that fails, you must consult with a specialist before it results in something very severe. When you look for a specialist, don’t forget to consider Ujala Cygnus Hospital with some of the best ENTs in Nangloi.
Here’s a list of some of the warning signs and symptoms that may need a consultation with an ENT doctor:
1. Sinus Pain
Sinus pain may affect your head, neck, face, or even upper jaws due to some obstruction. This pressure causes nasal congestion and other sinus problems. You may want to consult an ENT doctor as they specialise in treating ear, nose, and throat conditions. Look for the best ENT doctors in Nangloi who are recognised for their expertise in diagnosing such problems.
2. Sore Throat
It is a prevalent and persistent problem that may resolve with home remedies and over-the-counter medicines. However, if you have a persistent sore throat, it could be a sign of serious problems such as infections, sinuses, irritation in the throat, etc. You can consult with any of the best ENT specialists in Nangloi, some of whom are empanelled at our Hospital.
3. Hearing Loss
This problem can be associated with other ear conditions that arise from the eardrum issues, ear canals, or the inner ear. Sometimes hearing loss can be caused by fluid, or ear wax builds up in your ear.
Chronic and recurrent headaches can be a sign of sinus infection. In this case, consulting an ENT specialist becomes imperative to prevent the problem or receive timely treatment. At Ujala Cygnus, we offer some of the top ENT specialists in Nangloi who are experts in diagnosis and treatment but also offer preventive medicine to patients who are prone to frequent headaches.
5. Postnasal Drip
Postnasal drip is associated with sinuses, allergies, and a runny nose, among others. At the initial stage, the problem can be prevented by prescription antibiotics; however, in some cases, postnasal drip can also be a symptom of acid reflux.
6. Dangerous Dizziness
Continuous dizziness is not a healthy sign and may lead to vertigo. If you face difficulty performing basic tasks and activities, it’s time to seek a good doctor. An ENT doctor can help overcome dizziness by offering the right treatment and an approach to a healthier life.
If you are looking for the right diagnosis and treatment of your problem related to ear, nose and throat, you can consider Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, as we have empanelled some of the best ENT specialist doctors in Nangloi.
An ENT specialist performs many tests to diagnose various kinds of medical conditions. If you’re suffering from an ear, nose or throat problem, seek treatment from any of the best ENT Dr in Nangloi empanelled at Ujala Cygnus Hospital.
You will need a consultation with an ENT specialist for the following conditions:
1. Diagnosis Of Ear Infections: ENT doctors make use of an otoscope to help them examine your outer ear and eardrum. In case of an infection, they may prescribe antibiotics and other medications to treat the condition.
2. Diagnosis Of Swimmer’s Ear: In this condition, the outer ear and ear canal become red, and you may experience pus, scaly and shedding skin. Your doctor may take fluid samples to diagnose the problem further.
3. Diagnosis Of Sinus Infections: An ENT doctor uses an endoscope to visualise your nose to monitor sinus activity. X-rays and a CT scan may also be performed if primary tests are inconclusive.
4. Diagnosis Of Strep Throat: This condition results in reddened tonsils that sometimes have white patches on them. Your doctor may use a cotton swab against the back of your throat to collect tissue samples. If the result is positive for strep throat, medicines and antibiotics are prescribed.
While there are many ENT doctors in Nangloi, if you are looking for the top ENT doctors in Nangloi, you can schedule an appointment at Ujala Cygnus Hospital.