Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our multi-speciality hospital focuses on providing exceptional medical care to all the residents of Panipat and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Safe & Fast
24 x 7 On-Call Support
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Panipat
We offer treatment for a wide range of health problems.
Emergency & Trauma
Central Sterile Supply Department
- General Medicine
- Laproscopic surgery
- General surgery
- Emergency & Trauma
- CT scan
- Central sterile supply department
Book Ambulance Instantly
Awards & Achievement
Book Ambulance Instantly
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Ambulances are a crucial part of any hospital. It helps to care for patients while transporting them from one place to another in addition to providing medical care and treatment until they reach their destination. If you are in Panipat, you may contact Ujala Cygnus to avail some of the best ambulance services in Panipat.
The easy and timely availability of ambulances can help save many lives, especially during emergencies. But it is essential to recognise the right time to call an ambulance. Generally, if you find someone who is critically ill or hurt or suffering from any condition that can’t be treated at home, you must call for an ambulance to help the patients reach the hospital before the condition worsens. Being a Panipat resident, you may contact Ujala Cygnus to access the most reliable ambulance service in Panipat.
Listed below are some conditions when you should call an ambulance for help. Call an ambulance if you find-
- Anyone who is not breathing, having chest pain, struggling to breathe or breathing strangely.
- A person who has undergone a severe injury and bleeding excessively.
- Anyone finding it difficult to move or is unconscious, experiencing weakness, numbness and finding it difficult to speak.
- A person who is suffering from an extreme allergic reaction. Do you have the most reliable Panipat ambulance number? If not, you may call Ujala Cygnus as they offer one of the best ambulances in Panipat.
- Anyone who has just experienced a seizure or is found recovering from the condition will need an ambulance. You must call an ambulance if someone undergoes a seizure that lasts longer than 3 minutes.
- In case you find a child or older adult who has experienced a severe call for an ambulance first. Next, you must treat the affected area under cool running water for 20 minutes straight. For a fit adult, follow the same steps, and if the condition starts worsening, you may dress the affected area loosely with a cling film. If you need an emergency service in Panipat, you may call Ujala Cygnus, one of the best Panipat ambulance services.
- You must call for an ambulance if you find someone who has fallen from a height, met with an accident or has a spinal cord injury.
- Last but not the least, if you find an infant or a child unconscious or not breathing, you may perform CPR for a minute and call an ambulance. For adults, you must first call an ambulance.
You should take someone directly to the Accident and Emergency (A&E) if people are found-
- Suffering from a fever or they are found feeling lethargic
- Dealing with severe abdominal pain
- Anyone with an amputated finger, something stuck in the wound or a wide cut that is bleeding profusely
- People dealing with a leg or an arm injury so severe that they cannot use the limb
- If a person has swallowed poison or overdosed on medications
There is no doubt that the critical services provided by the paramedic can save innumerable lives. Unfortunately, many people tend to seek such services for non-emergency conditions, say, earache. Ujala Cygnus has one of the best ambulance services in Panipat that you can benefit from. You can save Ujala Cygnus’s ambulance number in Panipat for immediate and prompt service.
Some circumstances do not require ambulance transport but still requires medical attention, such as when-
- Any child is suffering from fever and looks mildly ill
- A child who is suffering from acute vomiting and diarrhoea
- Anyone who has experienced a severe cut and may require stitches
- Anyone experiencing an animal bite that has punctured the skin
- Any venomous bite or sting that is swelling or reddening
If you find it difficult to assess or make the decision, call someone with first aid training who might understand the severity of the condition and help prevent unnecessary ambulance calls. Being a Panipat resident, ensure that no one around you misuses the ambulance service in Panipat.
Ambulances are more than just the siren and flashing red lights. You might be unaware that different ambulances are designed and equipped to tackle specific situations. Some of its types are listed below-
Basic Life support Ambulance
A basic Life support Ambulance or BLS is required for victims of non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries. These ambulances have trained medical personnel that include emergency medical technicians, paramedics and are equipped with a pulse oximeter, oxygen delivery devices, stretchers, wheelchairs, etc.
The BLS emergency service is ideal for weak patients who have undergone any specific surgery or ailment but do not require advanced support or cardiac monitoring. Do you have a BLS ambulance no in Panipat? Well, then you may contact some of the most reputed hospitals like Ujala Cygnus that are well equipped to offer the best ambulance service in Panipat.
Advanced Life Support Ambulance
The advanced life support ambulance (ALS) has some of the most advanced facilities like an ECG monitor, intravenous and blood drawing tools, defibrillator, ventilator, oxygen cylinder, etc. It helps to support patients who are dealing with life-threatening emergencies. Being a Panipat resident, if you find anyone who has been dealing with cardiac arrest, brain stroke, pulmonary emergencies, etc., do not hesitate to call for an ALS ambulance in Panipat.
Patient Transport Vehicle
Patient transport vehicles (PTV) are meant for non-emergency situations and to carry patients to and from the hospital. For instance, it can pick a patient from home and help them reach a dialysis centre and vice versa. The PTV ambulances are equipped with a patient bed and other essential life-supporting devices. The ambulance ensures that patients can make the journey in a hygienic environment.
Train and air ambulance are the other types of ambulances. These services are rarely used and come in handy when moving patients from one city to another or from a remote area to a metropolitan area.
It is probably the best idea to have saved an ambulance no in Panipat. You never know who might find the service helpful.