Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of ENT specialists in Panipat focus on providing exceptional ENT care to all the residents of Panipat and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Panipat
Our doctors provide treatments for a wide range of health problems.
Nasal / Sinus Procedures
- Septoplasty With Turbinate Reduction
- Nasal Valve Reconstruction
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Complex)
- Nasal Fracture Reduction (closed)
- Nasal Fracture Reduction (open)
- Ear tubes (tympanostomy)
- Tympanoplasty with Ossicular Reconstruction
- Tympanomastoidectomy with Ossicular Reconstruction
- Laryngoscopy with biopsy
- Microlaryngoscopy with biopsy
- Biopsy neck mass ( superficial)
- Biopsy neck mass (deep)
- Submandibular gland removal
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
ENT specialists can treat many conditions related to the ear, throat, tongue, nose and even facial plastic surgery. These professionals are experts having undergone additional training to treat the following sub-speciality areas.
An ENT specialist can treat diverse conditions related to the ear, including infection, hearing loss, dizziness, ringing in the ears or tinnitus, neck pain, and several other factors.
The nose is one of the most crucial parts of the body that facilitates breathing and keeps out the harmful dirt, allergens and other agents. Apart from allergies, an ENT specialist can also treat deviated septum, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinus headache, migraine, nasal obstruction, surgeries and a lot more.
Certain conditions may affect your ability to speak and swallow. Before the conditions worsen, you must consult with an experienced ENT specialist to provide a personalized treatment plan based on your condition.
If you are in Panipat, you can book an appointment for your throat conditions at Ujala Cygnus Hospital as we have some of the best ENT doctors in Panipat.
Apart from diagnosing and treating conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat, ENT specialists also offer consultation to children and treat various conditions relating to neck and sleep ailments. Finding a reliable ENT specialist doctor in Panipat may feel like a challenge, but patients in Panipat enjoy the benefits of a full-fledged ENT department at our hospital.
Cough and cold are some of the most prevalent conditions that may need you to consult with a general physician. But when you suffer pain and discomfort in your ear, nose, and throat, you may want to consult with an experienced ENT specialist before it starts to affect your day-to-day life. There are several medical conditions that an ENT specialist can treat. If you are experiencing any pain or discomfort, you can consult with a specialist at any of the best ENT hospitals in Panipat.
Here are some instances when you may need to consult with an ENT specialist.
Breaking voice or hoarseness is quite natural if you are affected by cough and cold, mostly if you have vociferously cheered up your team or spoken for extended hours. However, if the hoarseness lasts for more than two weeks, you may need to consult with a throat specialist in Panipat.
If you are looking for one of the best ENT in Panipat, you can consider Ujala Cygnus Hospital as we have some of the best ENT specialists from Panipat.
Difficulty In Swallowing
Do you find it difficult to swallow solid or even liquid food? Some of the possible causes may include digestive disorders, cancers or other neurological conditions such as stroke. In case of difficulty in swallowing , you can look for any of the best ENT Drs in Panipat to help resolve your condition.
Snoring With Or Without Sleep Apnea
Snoring can disturb your loved ones sleeping nearby. Conditions such as snoring and sleep apnea can impact your day to day life. Some of the most common symptoms include daytime sleepiness, difficulty concentrating, bouts of anger, etc. Consulting with an ENT will help resolve the condition and aid in leading a healthy and productive life.
Concerns Related To Dizziness
Dizziness and imbalance can typically affect the elderly. But similar conditions may affect others when they start experiencing discomfort in the inner-ear. Under such circumstances, it is highly advised to consult with a specialist to find the cause and treatment. If you are a Panipat resident experiencing chronic imbalance, make sure you consult with any of the best ear specialists in Panipat.
Loss Of hearing
Hearing loss can be temporary or permanent. Sudden hearing loss can lead to a medical emergency that will require immediate treatment. There are several causes for this condition with ear-infections and meningitis being some of the most common ones.
Recurrent Nose Bleeds
Recurrent nosebleed is not a severe health problem, but it can also be one of the prominent symptoms of cancer of the sinuses. If you are a Panipat resident, it would be wise to consult with an ENT specialist in Panipat before the condition of nosebleeds worsens.
There are many accomplished doctors, but only a few ENT hospitals in Panipat are associated with the top ENT specialists in Panipat.
There are many tests that an ENT specialist may choose to perform based on your health. Some of the tests include the following.
- Pure – Tone Test– A pure tone test is a painless test that determines the different pitches that an individual can hear. As a patient living in Panipat, you can consult with an ear doctor in Panipat to undergo a pure-tone test.
- Speech Test– It is another standard test wherein you will be asked to listen to a conversation in a quiet and noisy environment. The treatment you receive will be based on the results of the test.
- Middle Ear Test– To determine the middle ear’s functioning, the doctor will get measurements such as static acoustic measures and acoustic reflex measures. If you are a resident of Panipat, ensure that you undergo a middle ear test under the guidance of the best ENT specialists in Panipat.
- Auditory Brainstem Response– In this test, the doctor places electrodes on your head to record the brain wave activity to get a clear idea about the inner ear and brain passage.
There are many skilled and experienced ENT specialists in Panipat. Our hospital is equipped with the latest infrastructure that ensures that you benefit from the treatment provided to you.