Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our dental department in Sonipat focuses on providing exceptional dental care to all the residents of Sonipat and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Sonipat
Our doctors provide treatments for a wide range of health problems.
- Root Canal Treatment (Rct)
- Dental Implants (Single And Full Mouth )
- Computer Guided Fixed Teeth
- Crowns And Bridge (3m Cad Cam)
- Complete Flexible Dentures (Valplast)
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Smile Analysis And Designing (Laminates And Veneers)
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Lingual Braces And Invisible Braces
- Dental Trauma Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeries
- Scaling (Tooth Cleaning)
- Bleaching For Discolored Yellow And Brown Teeth
- Flap Surgeries
- Bone Grafting For Mobile Teeth
- Mucogingival Surgeries
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Painless Tooth Removal Surgical Extractions
- Digital X Ray
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A dentist is a specialist who maintains your oral health. From general check-ups to various treatments, a dentist performs every oral health-related responsibilities at a dental office. Some of the treatments include tooth filling, minor surgical procedures, cleaning of teeth, tooth extraction, etc.
A dentist also guides patients to practice good dental care like brushing teeth daily, flossing, and more. These habits prevent gum diseases and make your teeth healthy. You can visit one of the best dental clinics in Sonipat for regular check-ups, or you can consult with any of the expert dentists at Ujala Cygnus hospital, as we offer quality dental care services at a reasonable cost.
Some of the factors to be considered while choosing a dental hospital include:
1. Qualities Of An Excellent Dental Care Unit
It should be safe and patient-oriented. It must make use of best-in-class technology to offer the best treatment to patients. The hospital should not be recognised for any malpractice as well. If not a dental hospital, you can also look to book an appointment with a dentist from any of the best dental clinics in Sonipat.
2. Understand Your Requirements
Choose a hospital that caters to all your requirements. It must offer effective treatment at feasible costs.
3. Excellent Patient Experience
Patient experience is vital. The hospital must be able to provide top-quality treatment while maintaining the highest standard of patient care.
4. Different Dental Specialities
Most of the best dental hospitals in Sonipat offer various dental specialties under one roof, such as Ujala Cygnus Super Speciality Hospital. Our hospital is recognised for various dental specialities such as cosmetic dentistry, Kids Dental Clinic, orthodontics, and paediatric dentistry.
Always check for the hospital’s / clinic’s certifications and accreditation before you make your choice. As a Sonipat resident if you are looking for the best dental clinic in Sonipat, instead of a clinic we suggest you to visit Ujala Cygnus as our hospital has board-certified dentists who use best-in-class technology to offer quality treatment to all patients.
The different types of dental specialities include:
1. Maxillofacial Surgeons: Are experts in treating a wide range of dental issues such as teeth extraction, reconstructive facial surgery, treatment of dental injuries and defects.
2. Pedodontics – Pediatric Dentists: Specialise in the treatment of oral problems of children and teenagers. They guide them through their development and also offer oral healthcare.
3. Endodontist – The Tooth Root Doctor: Treats all kinds of diseases of the dental pulp, such as pulp stones, pulpitis, etc., and provides appropriate treatment to patients.
4. Orthodontist – The Alignment Dentists: Treat misaligned teeth or jaws by correcting teeth gaps, overbites, underbites, and other jaw abnormalities using non-surgical procedures.
5. Periodontist – The Gum Specialists: Take care of all gum-related diseases and provide effective oral inflammation treatment. They also perform “deep cleaning” which involves plaque scaling, cleaning toxins and tartar deposits..
You can find every specialist you need in Sonipat to cater to your dental needs. But if you are looking for a one-stop solution for your dental problems, you may want to consider Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, as we are widely regarded as one of the best dental hospitals in Sonipat.