Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of Physiotherapists In Sonipat focus on providing exceptional physio care to all the residents of Sonipat and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A physiotherapist is a specialist doctor who helps patients restore their full range of movement and functional ability as much as possible. Certain criteria might provide you with an insight as to when you should visit a physiotherapist.
Here are a few of these criteria:
- Physical Imbalance: You might experience physical imbalance due to inner ear problems. The structures inside your inner ear play a significant role in maintaining balance, which is why any medical condition that affects these structures might result in symptoms like the inability to have a physical balance along with dizziness and vertigo. So the physiotherapist might use a treatment known as vestibular rehabilitation to treat these symptoms, along with a list of exercises involving your eye, head and neck.
- Limited Range Of Motion: One of the primary signs that might indicate that you need to visit a physiotherapist is the limited range of motion. If you cannot touch your toes or are experiencing pain while doing it, consult with a physiotherapist. They can provide you with a treatment based on a thorough assessment of your ailments.
- Neurological Issues: Certain neurological conditions like stroke or paralysis might render the patient unable to move. So when they recover, they might require the services of a physiotherapist to learn the movement and motor skills once again. They will provide you with exercise to be performed at home to enhance the range of motion and regain strength.
If you want to regain your flexibility and a full range of motion or overcome neurological issues, consult with the best physiotherapist in Sonipat. You may consider contacting the Ujala Cygnus Hospital if you are having difficulty standing up and require the services of physiotherapy at home in Sonipat. You may look for a physiotherapy clinic in Sonipat or call us and book an appointment with our experts.
- Alternative To Surgery: Sometimes, surgery is recommended if you are constantly experiencing pain in a part of your body. But there is a chance that going forward with physiotherapy might eliminate the need for surgery. Also, having physiotherapy before the surgery tends to make recovery faster than usual.
- Diabetes: Exercise is an integral part of diabetes treatment. It helps moderate your blood sugar levels. Diabetes might cause the patient to lose sensation in their feet, which might raise the need for physiotherapy. The physiotherapist will provide the patient with exercise to regain the full range of motion and take good care of their feet. It will also improve the patient’s flexibility.
- Recurrent Pain: You might have had an injury in your past that might be resulting in recurrent pain. Even after you have recovered from the injury, the pain might affect you for years to come. In that case, you could consider physiotherapy. A physiotherapist will outline an exercise plan for rehabilitation after a thorough diagnosis. Some of the common recurrent pains include knee pain, lower back pain, neck pain and ankle pain.
- Pain Due To Prolonged Sitting: Nowadays, desk jobs are quite common in every type of industry. These jobs require the employees to sit at their desks for over 4-5 hours sometimes. So when you get up, you might feel pain in your body. Keeping up with this schedule every day might lead to recurrent body pains. In that case, physiotherapy is the best option as it helps you restructure your posture and adopt better work habits.
Suppose you are experiencing recurrent pains due to a prior injury or due to your daily routine. In that case, you could consult with experts. You may source specialists from the list of physiotherapists in Sonipat. They will help you with the recovery process. Alternatively, you may consider visiting Ujala Cygnus Hospital in Sonipat for our physiotherapy centre services.
- Undesired Results From Medications: If you experience an injury, you might be prescribed a few medications. But the working of these medications depends upon several factors. In such a case, you can consult a physiotherapist who can help accelerate your recovery process.
- Sports Injuries: Consulting with a licenced physiotherapist is an excellent option if you suffer from a sports injury. After you have had your surgery or fracture treatment, the physiotherapist will help you regain your mobility.
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, the extra weight of the baby exerts excess pressure on the legs and drastically changes the posture of the expecting mother. It will result in pain in the legs and lower back. So trying physiotherapy would help alleviate the pain without any medications.
If you are pregnant and experiencing body pains, come over to Ujala Cygnus Hospital to consult with our excellent lady physiotherapist in Sonipat, who will be able to provide you with a therapy plan to alleviate your pains. We are considered to be one of the best physiotherapy centres in Sonipat. If you have any body pains or related afflictions with respect to sports, call us and schedule an appointment with us.