Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our multi-speciality hospital focuses on providing exceptional medical care to all the residents of Varanasi and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
About Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi
Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi, situated near Chetmani Chauraha, is a hospital that specializes in specialized surgeries and critical care. The hospital is focused on offering specialized surgical care to all the residents of Varanasi and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Besides surgical care, the hospital is equipped with 24×7 emergency, 24×7 pharmacy, 24×7 ambulance, dialysis facility, ICU, state of the art modular operation theatre.
Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi has proven expertise in performing complex surgeries like removal of malignant tumor, TAH with B/L salpingectomy etc.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi
We offer treatment for a wide range of health problems.
Emergency & Trauma
Central Sterile Supply Department
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Our Team Of Doctors At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi
Highly experienced and skilled team of doctors & surgeons who have been trained in leading hospitals.
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Our search ended at Ujala Cygnus Hospital. At the hospital, Dr. Prateek Ahlawat handled Inderjeet’s case and diagnosed him with osteoarthritis, recommending knee replacement surgery. Since Ujala Cygnus Hospital, Kurukshetra provides treatment under the government’s Ayushman Bharat Yojna scheme, his treatment was completely free. Inderjeet received proper treatment and care from Dr. Prateek Ahlawat and is now able to walk again.
Hear It From Our Patients!
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
During an emergency, choosing the right hospital isn’t the criteria and close to being pointless. What can be done is during free time, one can research the best hospitals in their vicinity and learn all about multi-speciality hospitals. The below pointers will tell you all about choosing the best hospital in Varanasi that caters care to all medical conditions like dental, ortho, cardiology, neurology, infertility, oncology, urology and much more.
Varanasi is a bubbling pot of cultures and traditions. It is one of the oldest cities in India yet has modern healthcare infrastructure and treatment solutions.
- Patient experience: Whenever you are investigating any hospital or making a Varanasi hospital list, consider reading the patient reviews and rating section. Select the one with the most positive responses as this shows hospitals experience and quality. Ujala Cygnus is one of the best hospital in Varanasi and has excellent patient testimonials about their service policies and treatments
- Safety and Infrastructure: Most significant feature of any hospital is cleanliness and infrastructure. Varanasi hospital should list out all the safety measures as necessary fire precautionary parameters. A hospital that isn’t hygienic or lacks proper safety norms means more infections and lousy health. The number of ICU beds and emergency rooms in a hospital is essential too. Ujala Cygnus, being one of the top hospitals in Varanasi has a detailed layout in print that covers all the precautionary measures and emergency exits.
- Labs and technology: Equipment for diagnostics and treatments plays a crucial role in healthcare. These factors can’t be ignored nor be settled for less. Draw up a list of private hospitals in Varanasi around your vicinity with the best technical support for diagnostics and use the best technology for healthcare.
- Doctors: The essential thing to look for in a multispeciality hospital in Varanasi or any other city is the doctors, their experience, skills and qualifications. Best hospitals in Banaras display the credentials and experience of their in-house doctors. Read about the doctor’s profiles and reviews associated with the hospital you are comfortable with.
- Amenities: Hospital should be serviceable with features like elevator, pharmacy, hotels nearby, emergency ambulances etc. Housing or lodging options near the hospital is convenient for the caregiver. ATM and money transfer services should be available too. Being the best hospital in Banaras, Ujala Cygnus offers various payment solutions that don’t hinder the treatment process.
- Insurance: The need for insurance is synonymous with hospitals, so check with hospitals about the insurances they oblige with. Almost all hospitals in Banaras concur with the leading insurance agencies of India hence settling claims is easier. Insurance helps pay the hefty hospital bills and save the patient unnecessary mental trauma.
If you were to think of a Banaras hospital name, Ujala Cygnus is the one who has facilities, solutions and the necessary infrastructure to address your health related concerns.
The basics of packing for a hospital aren’t different from any vacation or weekend trip except for the jewellery and electronics part. On request, almost all hospitals in Varanasi provide a locker space like a bedside table to make sure that belongings like laptops, mobiles and any accessories are safe.
Other valuables like jewellery and electronics are not needed for any hospital stay, so they are better safe at home. Banaras hospital lists out that they aren’t responsible for your belongings among the other policies. If you want, you can seek short-term insurance policies for your belongings.
Pack only stuff you need for your speedy recovery and comfort. Hygiene products should be packed, as well. Entertainment items like books can be carried as well because wandering thoughts won’t help you heal.
A hospital checklist comes in handy, and being one of the best hospital in Varanasi, we have one for you right below:
- Cell phone + charger
- Comfy pyjamas
- Earphones so that you don’t disturb your neighbours
- Entertainment books puzzle sets or magazines.
- Eye masks for bedtime sleep. You will need your sleep for faster recovery
- Reading glasses to read better
- Hairbrushes, toothbrushes and floss
- Laptop and charger for work
- Medications you need to take every day
- Outfit to wear upon leaving the hospital
- Socks and undergarments- one for each day
- Rubber slippers
- Soaps, skincare and shampoo
Are you going to have a baby on board? Well, pack well for the tiny being:
- A baby bag with baby outfits: your newborn will need comfortable and warm clothing. Pack at least two sets and keep the rest in the nursery at home.
- Breast pads to soothe the aches.
- Birthing plan: this is crucial. Inform the hospital about your birthing plan like a water birth, standard delivery with/without epidural or C-section.
- Camera to shoot precious new moments for you and you’re newborn.
- Maxi pads and nursing bra to soak in the discharges.
- Phone chargers keep the phone ringing so that family and relatives can know that their new being is here.
- A baby car seat to take the baby home. Many hospitals advocate strongly for a baby car seat for safety reasons, so please be prepared in advance.
An emergency hospital visit is something no one is ever prepared for. But the essentials to pack remain the same and your loved one can take care of the packing for you. The essential items can also be bought at the hospital pharmacy or a local store, so focus on getting better soon. Always keep the number of your nearest relative on speed dial and keep your loved ones’ contacts marked and stored. If possible, carry your blood group card on your person always along with an emergency contact number.
Ujala Cygnus Super Speciality Hospital, Varanasi, ranked among the top 10 hospitals in Varanasi is a NABH certified multi-specialty medical unit with a team of dedicated experts trained to handle any medical situation. Apart from being recognized as the best hospital in Varanasi we also collaborate with Third Party Administrator (TPA) panels to assure the best medical care to all our patients.
Our team will be happy to consult with you and clarify any queries that you may have concerning our services. Do make an informed decision about the necessary medical procedures and stay acquainted regarding the facilities you would need in a hospital.