Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our team of neurologists in Varanasi focus on providing exceptional neuro care to all the residents of Varanasi and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi
We offer treatment for a wide range of neurological problems.
Conditions We Treat
- Dementia (Alzheimer’s)
- Brain Tumour
- Spine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Aneurysms / AVM
- Cerebral Palsy & Spasticity
- Head Injuries – EDH, SDH, Contusions etc.
- Intracranial Tumours
- Skull Base Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Hydrocephalus Surgery
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc Surgeries
- Degenerative Spine Surgeries
- Surgeries For Spine Tumours
- Spinal Injuries & Fractures
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
A neurologist is a medical expert who treats various disorders and diseases of the nervous system. All the central and peripheral ailments of your nervous systems are diagnosed and treated by neurologists that include brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, cranial nerves, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and all other muscle-related problems.
They specialize in giving the right diagnosis to all those diseases and healthcare issues caused by some nervous system abnormalities.
At Ujala Cygnus Varanasi, we have some of the top neurologists in Varanasi who put comfort and accuracy of diagnosis before anything else.
Below is the list of the most common diseases of the nervous system curated by the very best neurologists in Varanasi:
- Epilepsy – Is a neurological disease associated with abnormal functioning in your brain, resulting in recurrent seizures and sometimes, loss of consciousness.
- Alzheimer’s disease – Condition of a progressive mental deterioration that arises from the degeneration of the brain and top neurologists recommend catching the disease early to reduce further brain deterioration.
- Stroke and other cerebrovascular diseases – This condition mainly occurs when a blood vessel fails to deliver oxygen and enough nutrients to the brain. Blood clotting and rupture are reasons for this ailment and one should consult one of the best neurologists in Varanasi at the earliest.
- Migraine and other headache disorders – Chronic and severe headache often causes nausea and disturbed vision problems, giving rise to several neurological ailments in your body.
- Multiple Sclerosis is a neurological disorder that destroys the nerve cells in your brain and spinal cord. It can cause numbness, blurred vision, muscular impairment, and fatigue in your body. This disorder requires the attention of only the best neurologists in Varanasi, as based on their vast experience they’ll be able to prescribe medicines to repair the body’s immune system, which in turn helps against MS.
- Parkinson’s disease – This ailment is associated with the degeneration of the brain’s basal ganglia, marked by tremor, and muscular rigidity.
- Brain Tumours and Trauma – Sometimes, a brain injury can lead to a disturbed state of consciousness and permanent or provisional impairment of cognitive and other physical functions. Your body may also fail to perform any cognitive functions properly. In such a case, we would advise you to consult a brain specialist doctor in Varanasi.
- Tourette’s Syndrome – The condition of involuntary tics and vocalizations sometimes leads to a severe neurological problem.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) – This disease is coupled with the progressive deterioration of the motor neurons, which can cause paralysis and muscular atrophy.
At Ujala Cygnus Varanasi, our team of neuro doctors who rank among the best neuro doctors in Varanasi look forward to helping patients and treating the various kinds of neurological diseases and disorders. Any disease can be life-threatening when left untreated. Therefore, it’s necessary to consult a good neuro doctor at the right time.
If you are planning to visit a neurologist in Varanasi, here are some pointers which you can expect during your first meeting with the neurologist. Almost all the best neuro doctors in Varanasi will conduct various physical exams and neurological exams to locate your nervous system’s problem for starters.
Some of the most common types of neurological testing include:
- Lumbar Puncture – This test is done on those who may have some spinal fluid problems. During the test, the area gets numbed, and a needle is inserted into the lower spine to exert a sample of fluid. Only the best neuro physicians in Varanasi, have in-depth knowledge and practical Lumbar Puncture diagnostics experience.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) – Electrodes are placed on the scalp to measure your brain’s electrical functioning.
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies (EMG/NCS) – Electrodes are applied to the skin and have very fine needles to place in the muscles. This tool is used to detect the functioning of your nerves and muscles.
Ujala Cygnus Varanasi’s team of doctors are considered among the very best brain doctors in Varanasi as they are well-versed with diagnosing various neurological disorders from the above-mentioned tests. Our doctors may even prescribe an MRI or CT scan to closely examine the nervous system’s problem areas.
Various indications and signals could be a warning to some serious neurological diseases, and the neuro specialist doctors in Varanasi suggest to keep an eye out for these. Some of them are mentioned below.
Headaches – In the case of headaches, you need to pay attention to how frequently they occur and how severe they are in nature. If headaches have become a routine lately, it is time to consult a good neurologist.
Change in Vision – If you’re having blurred, double, or loss in your vision, then it could be a sign of some severe neurological disorder.
Frequent Weakness & Dizziness – If you are experiencing excessive weakness in your arms, legs, and feel numb in certain parts of your body, then it’s not a good sign. Extreme dizziness and prolonged weakness in your body can be a sign of a neurological ailment that must be assessed.
Difficulty in Sleeping – Insomnia and chronic fatigue is not normal and could be symptoms of a neurological condition. Pay attention to your sleeping patterns, and if you’re unable to sleep, consult a neurologist on a priority basis.
Slurred Speech – Sometimes, excessive fatigue and hangovers can be the reason for your slurred speech. However, if you face difficulty delivering a proper speech and could not speak appropriately during the speech, do not ignore this sign.
Memory Loss – If your memory is becoming weaker day by day, and you fail to recall and remember the normal things of your daily life, it’s time to bring this issue to the doctor as memory loss is one of the most common issues that is associated with various neurological problems.
Chronic Nausea – In the case of chronic nausea, it can occur in the face of migraine, dizziness, and frequent headaches, leading to abnormalities in your nervous system.
Change in Body Weight – Sometimes, a disorder in your nervous system may cause excessive weight gain or weight loss. In the case of these sudden changes in your body weight, see a neurologist immediately.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, Banaras is one of the largest critical care and trauma centres in Uttar Pradesh, with multiple specialists including the best neurologists in Banaras and also being certified with NABH, we aim to provide sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to admitted patients. We are recognized by all Third Party Administrator (TPA) panels, including ECHS, ESI, Ayushmaan Bharat, and Haryana Government.
Under the guidance of some of the best neurologist doctors in Varanasi, we offer a wide range of healthcare services, including neurological care and hope to provide the highest rate of care and treatment to the patients. Our highly qualified and experienced team takes complete responsibility for each patient with advanced treatment techniques.
Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital, Varanasi aims to provide the best neurological treatment to admitted patients with advanced technology equipment at an affordable price. For the people of Varanasi, our team of neurologists which includes some of the best neurologists in Varanasi are a ray of hope as they now don’t have to travel to big cities for treatment.
With more than 2,000 successful operations, we at Ujala Cygnus Super Specialty Hospital and along with our team which includes some of the best neurologist doctors in Varanasi, are committed to strengthening the age-old doctor-patient relationship and restoring the profession’s trust, respect, and reputation.