Why Ujala Cygnus?
Our department of neurology in Varanasi focuses on providing exceptional neuro care to all the residents of Varanasi and nearby areas at an affordable cost.
Network of Hospitals
Services Offered At Ujala Cygnus Hospital Varanasi
We offer treatment for a wide range of neurological problems.
Conditions We Treat
- Dementia (Alzheimer’s)
- Brain Tumour
- Spine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Aneurysms / AVM
- Cerebral Palsy & Spasticity
- Head Injuries – EDH, SDH, Contusions etc.
- Intracranial Tumours
- Skull Base Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Hydrocephalus Surgery
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc Surgeries
- Degenerative Spine Surgeries
- Surgeries For Spine Tumours
- Spinal Injuries & Fractures
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Awards & Achievement
Contact Us For Instant Appointments
Avail Cash Less Claim At Our TPA / Insurance Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Common neurological disorders than can be treated in a neurology hospital:
- Epilepsy: An ailment where the brain cell development is sickened, resulting in seizures (attacks). Epilepsy may emerge as an outcome of a hereditary illness or acquired brain harm, such as a concussion or seizure. Epilepsy is one of the most common neurological concerns and requires consulting a doctor from a brain hospital in varanasi.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): A syndrome in which the immune system gnaws on the defensive covering of nerves. In MS, ensuing nerve destruction disrupts transmission between the brain and the body. Medication can help, but this circumstance does not have a remedy.
- Parkinson’s disease: An illness of the primary nervous system that involves movement, repeatedly incorporating shocks. Nerve cell defect in the brain induces dopamine grades to plunge, directing to the indications of Parkinson’s. It’s an incurable syndrome that can remain for years or be forever.
- Stroke: A stroke is moreover correlated to as CVA or cerebrovascular catastrophe. It is a medical catastrophe that imposes devastation to the nerves from the hiatus of its blood cache. Favourable treatment such as tPA (clot buster) can minimize the havoc wreaked on the brain cells. Additional therapies stress restricting drawbacks and avoiding the next seizures.
- Migraine: It is generally recognized as a migraine headache. A headache of fluctuating vigour, frequently escorted by nauseousness and perceptiveness to light and sound. Migraine headaches are periodically foregone by notifying clues. Stimuli include hormonal modifications, typical diet and dose, stress and exercise. It’s usually self-diagnosable and is treatable.
- Brain tumours: Tumours are caused due to the growth of unusual brain cells. Tumours are of two types – Malignant or Benign. Medication constitutes surgery, radiation and chemotherapy.
- Traumatic brain injury (Craniocerebral trauma): Brain disorders induced by an outer force, usually a vicious blow to the head. Traumatic brain damage frequently transpires as a result of a terrible recreation trauma or automobile accident.
A neurosurgeon treats disorders that thwart the nervous system, which comprise
- Bacterial, viral or fungal maladies (Infections)
- Malignant or Benign tumour (Cancers)
Neurological disorders and illnesses are familiar, and the threat of formulating one upgrades as we grow older. It is nevertheless important to know these syndromes’ hints and warnings, as they may be life-threatening if it is not treated on time.
Our neuro hospital in Varanasi has been empanelled with some of the best neuro doctors and efficient diagnostic tools for accurate treatment.
During your initial appointment at the hospital, a Neurologist will plausibly implore you to partake in a physical and neurological test. These are administered to estimate muscle endurance, sentiment, reflexes, and coordination. Due to the problem of the nervous system, you may be expected to go through further testing.
The common types of neurological testing include:
- Lumbar Puncture: A lumbar puncture is performed in the lower back region in the body. When this test is conducted, a syringe is dropped between two lumbar vertebrae to eliminate the cerebrospinal fluid specimen.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG): An EEG is a test utilized to scrutinize the brain’s electrical recreation. Brain cells disseminate with each other through electrical propensities. This test can be utilized to help distinguish feasible dilemmas correlated with this action.
- Electromyography (EMG): EMG is an electrodiagnostic treatment procedure for scrutinizing and documenting the electrical recreation elicited by lean muscles in the body. EMG is executed employing a device known as an electromyograph to stimulate a list called an electromyogram.
Being one of the best neuro hospitals in Varanasi, our hospitals are well-equipped to perform the latest neurological diagnostic tests and treatments.
Symptoms and indications of Nervous System Disorders comprise of:
- Tremors: Tremors result in involuntary trembling activity starting from minor to drastic one. Symptoms include simulation of hands, limbs, face, head or vocal cords. These vibrations can have spurs that aren’t unpaid to any underlying illness. Tremors comprise severe muscle exhaustion from practice or treatment side effects.
- Headaches: Headache is related to focal neurological hints or warnings. If this happens, one must distinguish between a primary headache (e.g., migraine) and asymptomatic headache secondary to an underlying infectious, inflammatory, vascular, neoplastic, or epileptic disorder.
- Vision loss: Nerve conditions can influence the nerves of the muscles enclosing the eyeball and those that regulate the pupil’s dilation and compacting. These issues can come about in indications such as twofold vision, oscillopsia, nystagmus, and the children’s illnesses, like anisocoria.
- Slurred speech (Dysarthria): Slurred speech is an indication distinguished by the worsened articulation of mumbling or a difference in momentum or rhythm during the speaking. The slurred lesson may formulate deliberately over duration or observe a solo incident.
- Insomnia: CNS may undermine sleep either as an outcome of the brain activity or due to a disease-related disturbance like motor stiffness, civil and household impairment, sadness, medications.
- Memory loss: Memory disorders are related to a vast range of neurological situations, comprising head trauma, brain tumours and numerous sclerosis. However, there may be numerous explanations of why somebody may be finding it difficult to memorize.Our hospital has the tools to validate the progression of memory loss and expedite the treatment which makes us one of the best neuro hospitals in Varanasi to treat this condition.
- Weight management: With chronic neurologic diseases, people struggle with weight management. Illness advancement, treatments, and related warnings and situations such as pessimism can participate in weight loss or gain. Usually, some neurological symptoms and signs clue the physician into these possibilities.
Ujala Cygnus Super Speciality Hospital, Varanasi is a NABH certified multi-speciality hospital with a team of dedicated experts trained to handle any neuro medical situation. True to our reputation of being one of the best neuro hospitals in Varanasi, Ujala Cygnus works closely with all Third Party Administrator (TPA) panels and assures the best medical care to all patients.
As one of the leading brain hospitals in the region, we are well equipped to handle complicated neurology cases as well and will be happy to consult with you and clarify any queries that you may have concerning our services. Do make an informed decision about the necessary medical procedures and stay acquainted regarding the facilities you would need..